Dinkleberg's GMod
Unban request - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: PH Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Thread: Unban request (/showthread.php?tid=8845)

Pages: 1 2

Unban request - honker.png - 08-12-2019

Steam Name: Currently honker.png, used to be Hand canon when i got banned

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:163964742

Who banned you: TheUltraFish

Reason for ban: teamswapping, trolling, harassing staff

Reason for Admins to unban you: This was almost a year ago, and I do not exactly remember what I did but I apologize to the staff that I harassed, and would like to make a better image of myself. I hope play on the server again, with it's wonderful community, as I won't teamswap or troll anymore, because what I did was not appropriate behavior. I hope you take into consideration the fact it was almost a year ago, so I can't go into detail as to what I did, but I apologize again for my behavior and really do hope to play on the server again.

RE: Unban request - happy - 08-12-2019

can admin move this? It's in the archive.

RE: Unban request - Ryuji Yukihyo - 08-12-2019

Well for starters, 
You must know the question of, 
Did I learn my lesson? 
Did I understand my punishment during the time and how I matured now which also considered to the other servers that I may played?
Have I improved myself for the better when playing again in the future?

By looking at the old evidence on the forums I'll let Wey or others staff decide and I will link the old ban request as well so you can see the evidence.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Icewallo-come-Ban-Request?highlight=STEAM_0:1:163964742

RE: Unban request - Avi - 08-12-2019

Well in the small time you just spent on ttt, you showed you're still immature and don't handle things well, which makes me question how you would handle yourself on prop hunt if unbanned. I would like to see an effort put in to behave and control yourself before I think you should be unbanned. With that -1 on unban/reduction.

RE: Unban request - PlanetFearne - 08-12-2019

I am all for giving people second chances, however after hearing about your behavior on TTT it doesn’t seem like much has changed much since your ban. With that being said I am going to give you a -1 on your unban/reduction.

RE: Unban request - Lt. Star - 08-12-2019

I was gonna give a +1 due to the fact it was a year ago, I do believe in second chances. However due to the report from TTT it makes me wonder if a lesson was really learned. So my vote as of right now is 0. Perhaps if you explain what happened and what exactly you say you learned I may reconsider.

RE: Unban request - VolfVoss - 08-12-2019

I do remember you because of this situation, and I'm going with a pleasant -1 for the time being. 

You were absolutely toxic and targetted a couple of the female players on server. Begging them to love you, I understand that you may have been "joking" but you were asked to stop several times yet continued.  

Hearing how you've been acting on TTT only solidifies my decision to suggest that you remain banned. 

RE: Unban request - honker.png - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 02:57 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
I do remember you because of this situation, and I'm going with a pleasant -1 for the time being. 

You were absolutely toxic and targetted a couple of the female players on server. Begging them to love you, I understand that you may have been "joking" but you were asked to stop several times yet continued.  

Hearing how you've been acting on TTT only solidifies my decision to suggest that you remain banned. 

what happened in ttt? someone RDM'd me but thats all

(08-12-2019, 02:24 PM)§8Lt_Deathstar Wrote: I was gonna give a +1 due to the fact it was a year ago, I do believe in second chances. However due to the report from TTT it makes me wonder if a lesson was really learned. So my vote as of right now is 0. Perhaps if you explain what happened and what exactly you say you learned I may reconsider.

First of all, from what I remember I was harassing female players, thinking it was really funny to do. I've learned how immature and just inappropriate that was, and am very ashamed of it. I was also team swapping, thinking I was the funniest person alive, and have learned that it's not funny and really just annoying to everyone on the server.

RE: Unban request - Avi - 08-12-2019

Honker what happened in ttt was YOU rdmed someone but still reported them for rdm then proceeded to whine about the slay and intentionally made a random noise in your mic until you were gagged. It showed no signs of maturity from you and reflects that you havent changed since this ban happened.

RE: Unban request - honker.png - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 06:43 PM)Avi Wrote: Honker what happened in ttt was YOU rdmed someone but still reported them for rdm then proceeded to whine about the slay and intentionally made a random noise in your mic until you were gagged. It showed no signs of maturity from you and reflects that you havent changed since this ban happened.

I didn't RDM him, what happened was i saw a T above his head and I hadn't played ttt before so i thought he was terrorist, started shooting him, he said "stop stop" so I stopped, then he killed me. I don't remember "intentionally making a random noise," but if I did make a noise it was not intentional. I apologize if you thought I was being toxic or anything, I was just confused as I thought I got RDM'd. I didn't "whine about the slay," I asked what a slay was, no one responded, and when I got instakilled the next round I was again a little confused so I asked about it and realized what it was. I never killed him though, keep that in mind.