Dinkleberg's GMod
Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock (/showthread.php?tid=9477)

Pages: 1 2

Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Raider Hanks - 10-23-2019

Howdy bitches, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

These last few months have been a combination of drama, stress, and some amusing ass shit. I went from joining the mass resignation band wagon to instantly joining back into the staff team (I got annoyed because badmins took too long to take away my rank), hopping onto the staffing committees, enjoying the powers of mass tyranny, to being completely inactive. 

School has been a bitch. Sure I'm still top of my class, but I have no goddamn life anymore (I never did). If you're in highschool, choose a healthy balance between AP/DE/whateverTheFuckYouUnAmericanBastardsTakeForHonorsClasses and normal classes. Never put too much stress on yourself for education this early. I haven't been able to play during the week because of my workload, causing me to rely on maintaining activity only during the weekends. To my luck, my entire Internet was cut out for the past 17 days as well. Its back now, meaning this motherfucker is back.

For those who don't know me, I am Raider. I've been wasting hundreds upon hundreds of hours on this server for the past few years and honestly regret it. I suckered my way up the staff ranks and landed in my current position. I'm the biggest history geek on Earth and an absolute lover of classic rock. IDK what else to say. I'm still a minor? I like  big tiddy women? @Gabe  is a fucking loser?

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Zoreo - 10-23-2019

Who the fuck are you

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Kale - 10-23-2019

its fucking raider honk, the man who locked me in his closet while saying elmo things

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Gabe - 10-23-2019

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. -AE

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Abdel - 10-23-2019

I agree with that last statement

Welcome back buddy

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - VolfVoss - 10-23-2019

Not this boy wonder

..........salutations 

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Dildo Shwaggins - 10-23-2019

"sucketh thy cock"

sounds mighty gay to me

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - MilkManFromMars - 10-23-2019

Thank god im inactive or I might have to run into this idiot. Man, what a terrible staff, good thing he can’t see any of this because of my super duper secure signature that protects me.

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - Meeemo - 10-24-2019

Someone please cut off his internet again

RE: Knoweth Thy Raider, Sucketh His Cock - LexiFox - 10-24-2019

welcome back