Big banned
Ingame Name: TOMMYMAN

SteamID:/ STEAM_0:0:217320226

Who Banned You: chillbill

Reason For Ban: Ban evading

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: My previous account which I haven't used in years was banned in 2022 for mass attempted RDM, I don't even use that account anymore and I haven't played TTT in a while, so I didn't realize I've been banned on this server before until I was banned for ban evading as this is now my main account. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes, "attempted mass rdm"
So you should edit your name from the original format that you copied.

That being said, you also have a hacking ban on our prophunt server, can you speak to that?
(05-20-2024, 12:57 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: So you should edit your name from the original format that you copied.

That being said, you also have a hacking ban on our prophunt server, can you speak to that?
That didn't show up when I searched my steam ID in the global bans so I didn't know about that, but yeah I used to use ESP years ago on prophunt, I can't recall if I used it on TTT. Also I copied and pasted the format because when I did it from the appeals one the texts were small and when I would pasted my steam id it would be invisible.
STEAM_0:0:71066173

This is your original account's ID. You should probably appeal this ban as well since it's been so long. Considering it had been 3 Years since the initial ban and like 5 on the Prop Hunt ban I'd say you should have a chance tbf.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Whole thing seems sus but I think he's being honest.
+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Your appeal has been accepted.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]