Ban appeal
idk, looks odd the aim wise. theres a couple of micro adjusting that goes to target then back to an "initial" point where the mouse was/would have been. also a couple hits look like htey shouldnt have registered, but did.

also, crosshair placement is strange; you aim at torso, but are presumably nailing headshots  (cant see/tell). with the snappy adjusting aim. 

not gonna say cheats because I am not 100% on it, but like if that is your natural aim, like, sign up for an FPS pro league

Edit: I guess I should have made it clear, on re watch, its not 100% sure of cheats. definitely unusual, but not definitive proof.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I mean I don't know if gmod and tf2 mix well but I am playing tf2 competitively, I try to play cs comp, but my pc can't run it well. but in tf2 I also get people who try and call me out for cheats if you would like there's a video on my steam profile hidden link on FREEJFK it shows a few clips of my tf2 gameplay but not much.
Hard to tell. The only thing in either video to me is 42 seconds in on video 1, which might just weirdness on the recorder's end. I'd say probably need something more damning than that.

That being said, -1, "erm i have 1000 hours in gmod my aims so good" is lame
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
In my newer replies I did say I played other games and play tf2 competitively currently. I also did put 1000+ hours in csgo and peaked LE I'm pointing this out now because I understand 1000 hours on TTT out of all games doesn't give you great aim, but I do Practice my aim in tf2 and almost every day, I would also play counter strike source because I can't run cs2 without my pc having a stroke.
(05-19-2024, 10:20 AM)bunniey Wrote: That being said, -1, "erm i have 1000 hours in gmod my aims so good" is lame

If the evidence isn’t enough, I don’t think it should really matter what is in his appeal

+1 for unban. I am pretty sus, but I dont think we have evidence to prove hacks
+1 unban innocent until proven guilty

based on the two videos EpicGuy provided it doesn't seem as though he's hacking, he's just being your typical ttt sweat. I don't fault EpicGuy for banning him tho, I just think that he needed more evidence in order to get a really solid ban. if more evidence came forward of him doing sus stuff, maybe a case could be made given there would then be a history of repeated sus ass clips --- but as it stands right now dude is just trying hard. idc ab your hours

When it comes to a lot of hackusations I think that when given a player that has skill it is easy to go with the majority and echo what they are saying, leading to more people believing in that. It also leads us to see a lot of things for what they aren't, which is especially easy when Garry's Mod spectators get cucked as far as what they're seeing vs what the player playing is seeing.

For now, I think unban and slap him in a watchlist & let it stew. Don't harass/target him because that isn't cool either, that's what makes people play on alts, like I said at the beginning, innocent until proven without a shadow of a doubt guilty.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 For unban.
There's not enough evidence provided.
im gonna have to say +1 for unban because i dont think theres enough evidence personally. spectating him looks weird but i cant say without a doubt that hes cheating. I was still gathering evidence myself when epicguy did the ban
(05-18-2024, 06:21 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Where's the crossair?

Apparently I have a setting disabled that doesn't show the crosshair of spectated players.
Your appeal has been accepted
[Image: gBkzZod.png]