Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I desire a power not from a jedi/ ObiTwoKenobi's Trusted App ***NEW AND IMPROVED***
+1 obi's pretty cool... just dont call him obi JUAN.
[Image: kirby.gif]
bump
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I have given this application a lot of thought and have come to the conclusion that my answer to the question "Should Obi-Wan Kenobi be staff on a ttt server?" is maybe. Personally, I feel that he could have his hands full with Jedi business and not be able to balance that with Garry's Mod server moderation. On the other hand, I was taught not to underestimate a Jedi so I am heavily conflicted when giving this application a +1 or -1. I propose that the Admins should flip a coin and let that be the decider for this application. 

Best of luck Mr. Jedi
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
My name is Obi-TWO Kenobi my brother is the jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. I do not have force powers. Instead of a coin flip I propose rock paper scissors
(05-28-2024, 02:00 PM)ObiTwoKenobi Wrote: My name is Obi-TWO Kenobi my brother is the jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. I do not have force powers. Instead of a coin flip I propose rock paper scissors
My lightsaber cuts your hands off like Dooku. You loose.