Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PsychoMike21 Staff Application
+1 I think its time you finally get it
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 for staff, mike has been super chill for as long as i've known
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1, good egg, Always a fun presence!!
<3 :3
Pyschomike!!!! He has a great attitude and he's very active on the server, I think he'd do just fine as trusted. +1 :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 with a fast track to tmod within the month.
never had an issue with psychomike, why not

+1
Bumping this since its been almost two weeks since any other comments/feedback.
How this isn't accepted already is crazy

Fat +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i HATE psycho Michael... +1

Ah
I feel that PsychoMike21 would perform adequately in the Trusted role here on Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed. Personally, when reviewing his application, no flags were raised that should hinder this promotion. One minor critique that could be applied to PsychoMike21's application would relate to Discord activity. It appears that consistent contributions only started occurring during the month of May, but personally, I believe that is a non-issue for the Trusted role and this application. I do not think it would obstruct PsychoMike21's ability to execute the responsibilities of the role. Thus, I give this application a +1

Good luck PsychoMike21

Edit: Gonna remove this until there is a response to the recently posted screenshot of a PM/DM.
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]