Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye, I am finally done with staffing here.
(04-29-2024, 08:34 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Please remove my staff so I can catch a breath from this place.

Then go, you accomplish nothing by responding to people.
Change Da World, My Final Message
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-29-2024, 08:51 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:49 PM)moocow Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:45 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:44 PM)proper Wrote: Who will talk about sucking their own dick unprompted now?

Oh my god a few dick jokes were made sue me. Is this your first day on the internet?

this is what people mean when they bash you or say you werent gonna get admin, because you have this sort of attitude among the many other things

good luck i hope you are able to gain perspective on the world while leaving

Nothing to gain perspective on as the real world ain't nothing like a GMod community.

(04-29-2024, 08:38 PM)HONG Wrote: I wasn't mentioned? Yeah that right there just pissed me off

Out of all people your commenting like I was so bad when your a legit racist?

Hi sorry, I try to be respectful and courteous when I say negative things to people, especially when I am a wed mod and should be a model. On that note, who the fuck do you think you are to not only be a dick (from what it looks like in most capacities), insult people and resign in such a childish manner after being hit with the cold hard truth. I highly recommend you look inwards because you appear to be the most entitled, fragile and immature person in the room. I apologize for the outburst but I just wish to say my piece prior to you leaving.
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
I can't believe you doubled down that hard man

Farewell
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
yet another schizo thread :yawn:

way to go making the drama about yourself once more
(04-29-2024, 08:57 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:56 PM)proper Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 08:55 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Don't need advice so thanks. I am doing fine in the real world. Come on games to chill and hang out.

and talk about sucking ur own dick

You still mad about dick jokes?

I wasn't going to respond except for that meme, but after reading further, I truly hope you grow up someday.

When a group of men is going 10 straight minutes of these kinds of jokes, making the rest of the people online at the time uncomfortable in a community that you're supposed to be moderating, it becomes more than just silly little 'dick jokes'. It's childish and weird behavior.

Your misogyny all around has proven to be so incredibly rampant in several situations, enough for you to have essentially tripled down on this behavior when called out for it, and for you to try and immediately turn it into "guyes the cliques!! I am being bullied!! the cliques!!" is so fucking immature.

Not to mention how truly baffling it is for you to have expected cordiality from Tiefling after unabashedly shit-talking her, not only in public, but completely unprompted in private too.

As a quick reminder on your way out, people whom you've shown not a single ounce of respect for do not have to turn around and show you the level of respect that you think you deserve in your head.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
TLDR ^

Stop being a bitch.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
you simply cannot cry "cliques" when everyone agrees on this one btw
Sorry all of dinks is now in the Tanuki Town clique

(almost none of u are invited to the discord tho its like the straw hat grand fleet)
i was the first anti staff clique, the hatedguy-soldat clique!!!! IT WAS ME!

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice