unban request
Ingame Name: codie_ralph

SteamID:/ STEAM_0:0:623746579

Who Banned You: ratty

Reason For Ban: consistent rdm

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: First and foremost I want to apologize for my consistent rdm. I see now it was wrong and I was still learning the game. I genuinely was enjoying my time on the server and would like to come back if you all will let me. I will work on my rdm and try to play the game the right way and not ruin the fun for others

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no
Hi Ralph, No.

You've constantly rdm'd and have been explained to why you should stop multiple times. You've called people slurs including me, Never once shown you actually care about the warnings.
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I'd be in favor in changing it to a two week ban, codie did go many days of playing without rdming all the time, but they definitely became a problem to deal with in the rdm reports. and they seem like they actually want to play the game, if they do it again it should be perma.
I concur with Ratty. 2-week ban seems fine here.
smh my head
Honestly, consistent rdm for a perm ban is pretty wtf, especially in today's ttt climate. 1-2 week is enough