Celery Bro Attempted RDM on Detective + Leaf
Offender's Name:
Celery Bro

Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:31453875

Potential Witnesses:
@Penny @Morse @Strangely Erotic @Camo

Reason to Ban:
I was playing as a detective, and Celery (Innocent) said he had a C4 he disarmed and wanted us to get the DNA off of it. When I walked up to him he stood still for a second, then dropped a Holy Hand Grenade at my feet, then ran away.

Proof:
No physical proof because I do not possess recording software.

Other:
N/A
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Sorry, but nothing is going to get done because of the no proof. But for future reference, screenshots of the damagelogs work too.
cant do anything with out proof, so unless @Penny or @Camo have some and message it to me im gonna go ahead and lock.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Reopened for I found the oldlog for this report. Editing in 1 moment.

oldlog: October/2nd/16h/4:15: ttt_ski_resort_a1 | Round 5

Click Here for the oldlogs (sorry if they're blurry, not sure why.)

The 2nd screenshot shows him disarming the c4, the 1st one shows he threw a Discombob as the same time as the holy. He did not throw the holy, it was a different person. This is why you need to check the logs, and why they're vital evidence when making a report on a player. If you don't provide the evidence, we are most likely not going to punish them. In this case, he didn't even RDM. So we could of basically punished someone for something they didn't even do, and that would really be unfair for them on their part. Remember you have access to the logs after the round ends, so you should use this to make sure if a player RDM's or not. I hope you use this knowledge come the next time you fill out another report on a rule breaker. Since Celery did not RDM, he will not be punished.

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]