Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
❤ Miss ❤
Isnt this Actually technically bannable?? Jokes aside, this is pretty much making you name Unreadable/similiar to other peoples, I mean, you will be drawn to the dumb hearts and the fact that Miss takes up a lot of the name room, callouts would be nearly impossible since most people do a micro Left to right sweep of peoples name in game.

also Whatever you do mari, you will always be Maria to me. (Unless you completley change your name to something else then you would be know as whatever you change it to.
I'll gladly start the war so the admins can finish it.
(01-24-2017, 04:34 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Isnt this Actually technically bannable?? Jokes aside, this is pretty much making you name Unreadable/similiar to other peoples, I mean, you will be drawn to the dumb hearts and the fact that Miss takes up a lot of the name room, callouts would be nearly impossible since most people do a micro Left to right sweep of peoples name in game.

also Whatever you do mari, you will always be Maria to me. (Unless you completley change your name to something else then you would be know as whatever you change it to.

Perhaps in theory it may cause problems, it doesn't make any actual difference in-game/
^^^ There is only a title, there is a completely different second name for call outs.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
So you're saying if we were to start using a clan tag for dinklebergs players, it's consider bannable? It's only bannable if we are purposely using the same name throughout our name tags. We are using different names not the same. And besides, it was originally my name. Mari spread the miss clan herself.

So yes, we're using the name like as if it was a clan. I'm pretty sure you've seen players that has tags or names like "Tw2 - Apolo" or something. The first part is an actual gaming clan. And there's also "[GFL] Azura" the first part is also a gaming clan.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-24-2017, 09:06 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: So you're saying if we were to start using a clan tag for dinklebergs players, it's consider bannable? It's only bannable if we are purposely using the same name throughout our name tags. We are using different names not the same. And besides, it was originally my name. Mari spread the miss clan herself.

So yes, we're using the name like as if it was a clan. I'm pretty sure you've seen players that has tags or names like "Tw2 - Apolo" or something. The first part is an actual gaming clan. And there's also "[GFL] Azura" the first part is also a gaming clan.

This was what I was trying to get at lol. With out saying this.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
This reminds me of the Shia Labeouf plague we had time ago, it didn't end so well. ( Í¡°ÍœÊ–)Í¡° ( ͡⊙͜ʖ)͡⊙ ( ͡◉͜ʖ)Í¡â—‰
I feel like that plague lingers from time to time. (^:
A little more than time to time @"Warpizzle" °ÍœÊ–°
(01-24-2017, 09:06 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: So you're saying if we were to start using a clan tag for dinklebergs players, it's consider bannable? It's only bannable if we are purposely using the same name throughout our name tags. We are using different names not the same. And besides, it was originally my name. Mari spread the miss clan herself.

Don't worry, we have no intention of banning clan names.