Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Opportunity
(04-01-2020, 10:54 AM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote: You will only gain my trust, only if you show progress. Don't make this Yakuza distrust you.

hell yeah bro I will get to work!
I’m looking for a staff position on the dinklebergs TTT server, preferably TMod. How would one go about getting this?
(04-01-2020, 11:17 AM)Mrporky02 Wrote: I’m looking for a staff position on the dinklebergs TTT server, preferably TMod. How would one go about getting this?

A staff member who was good at his job and didnt abusive power? let me talk to the higher ups and see what I can do for you
(04-01-2020, 11:21 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 11:17 AM)Mrporky02 Wrote: I’m looking for a staff position on the dinklebergs TTT server, preferably TMod. How would one go about getting this?

A staff member who was good at his job and didnt abusive power? let me talk to the higher ups and see what I can do for you

Hello, I also have 2 hours on prophunt and would like to be considered for server admin, I can ban the baddies and make sure to address the toxicity in the community, thank you for your consideration.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Yes can confirm this is true

Source: Am Dinkleberg since like 2 AM
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(04-01-2020, 11:22 AM)Foxka Wrote:

Hello, I also have 2 hours on prophunt and would like to be considered for server admin, I can ban the baddies and make sure to address the toxicity in the community, thank you for your consideration.

ok im gonna make prop hunt mexican border rp if thats not an issue we could use you
(04-01-2020, 11:27 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

ok im gonna make prop hunt mexican border rp if thats not an issue we could use you

I vote for rule34rp myself
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'm supposed to be Co-Admin. 

This needs to be fixed.
(04-01-2020, 11:40 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I'm supposed to be Co-Admin. 

This needs to be fixed.

I dont see any problem with your rank 
work your way back up and earn it
I didnt get to be co-owner for nothing
(04-01-2020, 11:27 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

Sounds good, we need to keep our borders secured
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions