Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Request for the early mornings...
Anyone that has been on Dinkleburg's server can attest that sometimes mornings (especially since school ended), the server can be a bit wild. Kids will hop between servers and try to get banned on purpose. Constant mic spamming, ghosting, etc. Staff is usually pretty good about this but sometimes they are not always available. 

I'm requesting that POSSIBLY, maybe even just for the morning Donors get two commands.
1) We really need a !forceswap command. Kicking people (after warning them to switch) for it is not something I like to do, it would be very helpful in the morning because this seems like the most common issue.
2) Possibly get a !ban command but only for 30 minutes to an hour max. Sometimes people just keep coming back. By the time someone from staff can come on to ban them, they usually leave.

Obviously, this could potentially open up a lot of donors abusing this power. But I wanted to see what staff and the community thinks of my idea. 

Debate away. :)
(06-26-2018, 11:49 AM)Mosh Pit Shaka Brah Wrote: Dinkleburg's server

*Dinkleberg's
Good catch :P
I lean against adding powers to donors, but especially ban powers. It's not meant for staffing, though I do understand the want to keep stuff down.
Forceswap... idk. Kick should suffice imo.
But again am against ban powers, including vote ban in PH. I can see that going bad fast with the % of young trolls that like to populate PH

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-26-2018, 12:14 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: I lean against adding powers to donors, but especially ban powers. It's not meant for staffing, though I do understand the want to keep stuff down.
Forceswap... idk. Kick should suffice imo.
But again am against ban powers, including vote ban in PH. I can see that going bad fast with the % of young trolls that like to populate PH

Fair enough Matt, I appreciate your input on it. :)
I am also against the ban power for donors. Just because someone is a donor, does not mean that person is a responsible and respectful player in the game. I can just imagine some of the people purposefully becoming the donor and then banning everyone for kicks. The forceswap command could also be an issue as well but with less negatives than the ban command.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
How about upper staff vote on active donors in the community that have hidden powers for when staff aren’t on? Who have the privilege to forceswap And allow trusteds to ban for An hour
Not for the hidden donor, only because that'd be the same thing for getting trusted staff lol.
Now trusted having temp ban powers... I wouldn't want it on it on TTT but maybe PH needs it. Do Tmods have a temp ban for PH?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It's not about giving donors more powers, its about donors mostly ignoring them and being afraid to use their powers.
It's a terrible idea to give donors any powers above gag mute and kick, it will just incentivize more trolls to buy donor. Hell you even want powers that even trusted don't have.