Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few questions
Lightbulb 
I'm a graphic artist, i just wanted to know if this community wanted or needed a GFX artist. I dont know what forum to put this under so i'm putting it here.

some of my work
https://radifygfx.carbonmade.com/
(side note: i have a lot more work finished or in progress)
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: rsz_radify_graffiti_drip_transparent.png...de09c9.png]
[Image: 76561198315902897.png]
I wouldn't say we 'need' one but you're certainly welcome to create things for us here Smile
If you have any questions or need any help feel free to message me on Discord/Steam

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOOD WORK ON THE GFX Smile KEEP IT UP! Smile
I'd be interested to see if you could make a loading screen for Prophunt that has a lot of the information it has now like the map information but just looks a lot cooler than our current one. But maintain the Fairly Oddparents theme to an extent. I think it would be cool for PH to have a different loading screen than TTT
Celebrating my fourth year with the Dinkleberg Community! February 2014 - Present
This is the first time I've changed my signature in 2 years.
(05-05-2018, 04:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I'd be interested to see if you could make a loading screen for Prophunt that has a lot of the information it has now like the map information but just looks a lot cooler than our current one. But maintain the Fairly Oddparents theme to an extent. I think it would be cool for PH to have a different loading screen than TTT

loading screens aren't really me, but i'll give it a shot. i can start working on it like tonight or tomorrow.
BE RAD OR DIE TRYING
[Image: rsz_radify_graffiti_drip_transparent.png...de09c9.png]
[Image: 76561198315902897.png]