Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdels Trusted App
The reason I’m gonna give you a -1 is just mainly because we’ve noticed recently you abuse unstuck and that’s a big no no.  But other than that you’re a great player, you know the rules, you help us out, and you’re just a great character to play with. So just work on abiding to the rules of using unstuck and apply again and I would be more than happy to give you a +1. 

Good luck Abdel
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+0 for now maybe it'll change, just heard of a big no no you did and over all you're such a wonderful person and you know the rules so well and I hope you can progress more to get rid of those bad habits so that you have and I really hope that you can progress more to be able to have the role and to have a great addition to the team!

Good Luck!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
What a colorful application. Thanks for posting. I’ll give you a few more days to collect responses before I make a decision on your application. Be well!
(03-23-2019, 02:03 AM)§9AndreNotTheGiant Wrote: The reason I’m gonna give you a -1 is just mainly because we’ve noticed recently you abuse unstuck and that’s a big no no.  But other than that you’re a great player, you know the rules, you help us out, and you’re just a great character to play with. So just work on abiding to the rules of using unstuck and apply again and I would be more than happy to give you a +1. 

Good luck Abdel

If the unstuck is a problem it's done, like I said it's a habit and there's never been a problem elsewhere before. If that's what's really affecting your decision I'll improve on it.

(03-23-2019, 07:31 AM)§9Kitty§cQua_ke Wrote: +0 for now maybe it'll change, just heard of a big no no you did and over all you're such a wonderful person and you know the rules so well and I hope you can progress more to get rid of those bad habits so that you have and I really hope that you can progress more to be able to have the role and to have a great addition to the team!

Good Luck!
Don't let things you've heard cloud your judgement on me. If it's about the post I made on another app, I learned my mistake. If it's about me harrassing female players, I think people took my jokes and probably something I said out of context. If it's about something else well I'll just improve on it. Thanks for your input, it will be taken into consideration.
+1 for me I mean I have no problems with him but when I need a help with mic spamming I ask him to do it and he kinda watches it for me. your hours are very good, and you play very often, know the rules, gets well along with players and tries not harass others. You are very well known respected person only when you don't blow your lid. He often lets us know for ghosters, hackers etc. He spots them very easily and will be a good Candidate for the staff role of Trusted.
(03-23-2019, 03:31 PM)§2Chief§2Running§3Wolf Wrote: +1 for me I mean I have no problems with him but when I need a help with mic spamming I ask him to do it and he kinda watches it for me. your hours are very good, and you play very often, know the rules, gets well along with players and tries not harass others. You are very well known respected person only when you don't blow your lid. He often lets us know for ghosters, hackers etc. He spots them very easily and will be a good Candidate for the staff role of Trusted.

Thanks chief, I'm slowly taking it alot more seriously from when I first started. I want to be part of this team, maybe not now but sometime when You all think i'm ready. Aside some of the comments, you all need to play with me some more. I'm really just a chill dude. I hope I can keep improving on the various things pointed out in this application. I hope to play with many of you more, so you can see those very improvements.
I would give Abdel a +1 because although he has abused unstuck in the past I trust that after this application whether or not he gets  trusted he will no longer abuse it. Any time I have played with Abdel and staff is not been online I have never seen him abuse donator powers so I could not see him abusing staff powers. Abdel does have the type of voice that comes off as flirtatious but it seems to always be joking. Along with that I have never had any issues with Abdel and find him quite fun to play with.
I'd like to clarify, on my comment where I said he needed to watch how he talks to the female player base, as I've had several people message me about it. I don't mean that he harasses them, just that he comes off very flirtatious, and it's honestly not just to women, it happens to men to. It's not a horrible thing, and I don't see you as some sort of "womanizer/thot" because I know it's part of your personality, however try to just control the comments and "flirting" when you're on. A lot of people look up to staff and they could very easily take that wrong.
(03-23-2019, 07:05 PM)Mantis Wrote: I would give Abdel a +1 because although he has abused unstuck in the past I trust that after this application whether or not he gets  trusted he will no longer abuse it. Any time I have played with Abdel and staff is not been online I have never seen him abuse donator powers so I could not see him abusing staff powers. Abdel does have the type of voice that comes off as flirtatious but it seems to always be joking. Along with that I have never had any issues with Abdel and find him quite fun to play with.

Thanks bro, I enjoy playing with you too. See you in-game ( ̄ー ̄)ゞヾ(^∇^)

(03-23-2019, 07:11 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'd like to clarify, on my comment where I said he needed to watch how he talks to the female player base, as I've had several people message me about it. I don't mean that he harasses them, just that he comes off very flirtatious, and it's honestly not just to women, it happens to men to. It's not a horrible thing, and I don't see you as some sort of "womanizer/thot" because I know it's part of your personality, however try to just control the comments and "flirting" when you're on. A lot of people look up to staff and they could very easily take that wrong.

I will hold back on what seems like flirtatious comments, I'm here trying to make people have a good time and laugh along side the server. Thanks for clarifying.
You admitted to abusing unstuck, and just because you won't do it again doesn't change the fact that you broke a rule, you also told me that you said some inappropriate things on the server, However, I haven't seen you do this personally in a while. I'm also going to put what you've said on Kuono's Mod app over at TTT here so others, who haven't seen it will see it. While it's a staff app you can put your opinion on the person there, you shouldn't belittle what others have said, you did the same when I tried to explain to you that when I banned Cowboy Surprise / Baja blast for their binds, you said "I know it all" then continued to ignore the fact that I told you that two other staff members told me to ban her. (have a screen of this chat if needed.)[Image: 3fd99a6cabc7e9ac585b9112a0dba203.png]

with this and what others have said, I'm giving you a -1
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]