Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace1579's Mod App
Ingame Name: Ace1579

SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:117863000)

Time Played: 752.8 hours or (45168 minutes) according to game tracker

When First Joined: Nov 25, 2015 3:00 AM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  Basically everyday around 1 pm till about 4 or 5 am EST

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: As a mod I would be able to take care of all of the late night Mass RDM's and would be a great person to call if needed because of the time I am able to play

Why you want to help the community: Everyone deserves to have a good time (please remove shotguns) when they join this server. I feel that as a mod I could help the a lot more efficiently then I currently can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Mod-App

How did you find us?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeinU8HGs7U&t=4s honestly idk how I ended up watching this video when i did

Other: I feel that I have made some improvements since my last App but, I will leave it to u guys to decide 
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
+1, consistently active and handling reports late at night, never gets angry or raises their voice, and a generally well respected member of the community.

Also just gonna leave this bad boi here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 very active and would be a great moderator.
+1 Does verly good when I'm on at night with him also he joins when I request but you owe me a +1 and a sponser plz n ty
merry christmas xbox
+1, great to have around on late nights and does a good job. Would be really helpful since he fills in times that are often unmoderated
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 is great player knows the rule and is overall fun to play with
Cult member since 8-8-18
+1 bb
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 enforces rules and was on for hours upon hours when other staff weren't, they are also respectful and fair. approaches situations calmly and handles them well.
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/
This is what I wrote on Ace's previous staff application:

(05-13-2018, 03:21 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I play with Ace a lot simply because he plays a ton. I think that's certainly a good feature for a staff member. Unfortunately, many of our upper staff (Mod+) don't play too actively because of other commitments or simply burn out. Even I don't play as often as I should.

So Ace plays quite a bit and does so late at night as well. Both of these are pretty notable distinctions for Ace.

One thing that I'm not a big fan of though is the lack of ban requests. Ace has been a test mod for a pretty long time but has only submitted 4 ban requests. I'm not sure exactly when he became a staff member but I (not to brag but instead to compare) have submitted 50 ban requests since I became a staff member last August. I don't know the full story though. Perhaps you just send proof and requests directly to an upper staff member. If so, that's great. If not, I find it a little hard to believe that you've only encountered 4 ban worthy people.

Ace, I'd like to thank you for your work on the server. Best of luck with your application here.

Ace has stepped up with the ban requests, which was basically my only qualm with his previous application for moderator. I don't really see any reason not to give Ace moderator, only reasons to give him the positions.
+1 for being a master of the Grappler tool
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy