Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Addressing My Leave from the Community
All the best for the future Laced   :(
[Image: unknown.jpg]
This is really sad to read and Imma miss seeing you around here. Dont be a stranger and I hope to see you around on other games.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
One of the realist staff Ive ever met.

Also would like to thank you for everything from bad to good.

And that Laced is by far one of many staff I believe would have been a great Admin and would stick up for others.

Im not praising him and Im not putting him on a panel, Laced is just real and he has a  fun can do attitude is what brought me to TTT.

By far TTT is gonna miss the whole lot of you from Lilly to Demon to wild as well.

Wish you all the best bud and hopefully I see you on another server
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
No
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
One of the OG's from way back.
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
Late as always I'm gonna miss you bud. if you ever need a carry in r6 hit me up
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Very late but hmu if you ever play Phantom Forces again
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
[Image: Pf2GFNS.jpg]

(Quick edit: In no way am I encouraging nor attempting to incite any sort of harassment or negative action against anyone. Please be respectful if you're going to criticize anybody involved, myself included.)

(If an admin can ban my forum account after this is posted, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not using it to appeal, which was the original purpose for not banning it, so I see no reason to keep it around.)

Good evening, everybody.

By now, you've seen the Admin's official response to recent events. (If not: fully read through it before reading this post: The Follow Up) I have this to say in response:

I never claimed to be a saint, nor a good person at all, as I have made mistakes that led up to my community ban. I have lashed out at people. Looking back now, I certainly could've addressed people in a kinder way. We've all made mistakes. I simply don't understand why my mistakes weren't pointed out to me by anybody who claims to want only the best for me. Yes, I did indeed say a while back that I realized that during my fight against toxicity on here, I ended up becoming toxic myself. However, after I returned, I was not made aware that the way I came off to other people was, indeed, toxic. So I figured "I'm not toxic, I just call people out on their shit." It never occurred to me that I was actually being a dick, and to those I upset with the way I spoke to you, I apologize. I'm still not exactly certain why myself and 4 other people (note: I am only counting those that I consider friends) that were community banned were suddenly a problem when it came to 3 people that I will not name but I am absolutely certain were involved with this decision. Of course, I realize that in the above post, it was stated that it wasn't just 2-3 people on a crusade against all of us. However, that is certainly how it feels, given the evidence provided. Especially against me. If it had been Cosmic Tortoise, or BlackCatTheGreat, or anyone else like them that we had spoken to in such a manner, nobody would've batted an eye. But hey, that's just how I feel. 

Again, I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE COMPLETELY INNOCENT. I'm just saying, better communication is key to avoiding situations like this in the future. (Yes, this was said in the above post, but I think it's still important.) Maybe if some of the people involved with this decision had gotten involved sooner instead of doing a mass community ban out of the blue, most of this wouldn't have happened.

It's over with now, I suppose. I do not intend to appeal this ban. I will stand by what I said before, I am not begging these people for forgiveness when I am still very clearly unwanted. I did everything I could to help the community and the individual servers when and where I was able to. No, I'm not turning this post into a "woe is me" post, but just putting in my perspective. None of that matters anymore, though. I'm gone, and so is everyone else that was banned with the exception of Lily (possibly) and TDawg. Not to mention the fact that this decision has single-handedly driven away more staff and community members than I've personally ever seen. Nobody's leaving just because they can, they're leaving because they have no motivation to play anymore, or they don't feel safe since their friends were suddenly game ended. Ironically, the Admins have just done the exact same thing that myself and the 6 other community banned members were accused of. Another great piece of irony is that there are other toxic hiveminds in this community that weren't banned. In fact, some of these individuals are worse than I ever could've been. Why are they not community banned, but I am? The answer given was "evidence." Sure. As if there aren't piles of evidence against some of these people. Keep on selectively enforcing the rules, though. It's not my problem. My "opinion" doesn't matter anymore.

Good luck ridding this community of toxicity. The only thing that is going to come out of this is other groups that are far more toxic than the friend group that I was in. All I can hope for is that you deal with them the same as we were dealt with.

As for the rest of the community, I am sorry that this had to be the catalyst for my departure. I never intended for things to go down the way they did, and I apologize for this circus act dragging on for so long.

Message me or an admin on Discord (Laced Xanax#8211) with any further questions concerning my ban or the situation as a whole, as this will be my final post on the forums.

Thank you all for joining me on this wild journey. Through the bad times, the good times, my lows and highs as well as the server's, the impact that this community has had on me is immeasurable.

Love,
Laced Xanax
(09-06-2019, 08:41 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: [Image: Pf2GFNS.jpg]

(Quick edit: In no way am I encouraging nor attempting to incite any sort of harassment or negative action against anyone. Please be respectful if you're going to criticize anybody involved, myself included.)

(If an admin can ban my forum account after this is posted, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not using it to appeal, which was the original purpose for not banning it, so I see no reason to keep it around.)

Good evening, everybody.

By now, you've seen the Admin's official response to recent events. (If not: fully read through it before reading this post: The Follow Up) I have this to say in response:

I never claimed to be a saint, nor a good person at all, as I have made mistakes that led up to my community ban. I have lashed out at people. Looking back now, I certainly could've addressed people in a kinder way. We've all made mistakes. I simply don't understand why my mistakes weren't pointed out to me by anybody who claims to want only the best for me. Yes, I did indeed say a while back that I realized that during my fight against toxicity on here, I ended up becoming toxic myself. However, after I returned, I was not made aware that the way I came off to other people was, indeed, toxic. So I figured "I'm not toxic, I just call people out on their shit." It never occurred to me that I was actually being a dick, and to those I upset with the way I spoke to you, I apologize. I'm still not exactly certain why myself and 4 other people (note: I am only counting those that I consider friends) that were community banned were suddenly a problem when it came to 3 people that I will not name but I am absolutely certain were involved with this decision. Of course, I realize that in the above post, it was stated that it wasn't just 2-3 people on a crusade against all of us. However, that is certainly how it feels, given the evidence provided. Especially against me. If it had been Cosmic Tortoise, or BlackCatTheGreat, or anyone else like them that we had spoken to in such a manner, nobody would've batted an eye. But hey, that's just how I feel. 

Again, I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE COMPLETELY INNOCENT. I'm just saying, better communication is key to avoiding situations like this in the future. (Yes, this was said in the above post, but I think it's still important.) Maybe if some of the people involved with this decision had gotten involved sooner instead of doing a mass community ban out of the blue, most of this wouldn't have happened.

It's over with now, I suppose. I do not intend to appeal this ban. I will stand by what I said before, I am not begging these people for forgiveness when I am still very clearly unwanted. I did everything I could to help the community and the individual servers when and where I was able to. No, I'm not turning this post into a "woe is me" post, but just putting in my perspective. None of that matters anymore, though. I'm gone, and so is everyone else that was banned with the exception of Lily (possibly) and TDawg. Not to mention the fact that this decision has single-handedly driven away more staff and community members than I've personally ever seen. Nobody's leaving just because they can, they're leaving because they have no motivation to play anymore, or they don't feel safe since their friends were suddenly game ended. Ironically, the Admins have just done the exact same thing that myself and the 6 other community banned members were accused of. Another great piece of irony is that there are other toxic hiveminds in this community that weren't banned. In fact, some of these individuals are worse than I ever could've been. Why are they not community banned, but I am? The answer given was "evidence." Sure. As if there aren't piles of evidence against some of these people. Keep on selectively enforcing the rules, though. It's not my problem. My "opinion" doesn't matter anymore.

Good luck ridding this community of toxicity. The only thing that is going to come out of this is other groups that are far more toxic than the friend group that I was in. All I can hope for is that you deal with them the same as we were dealt with.

As for the rest of the community, I am sorry that this had to be the catalyst for my departure. I never intended for things to go down the way they did, and I apologize for this circus act dragging on for so long.

Message me or an admin on Discord (Laced Xanax#8211) with any further questions concerning my ban or the situation as a whole, as this will be my final post on the forums.

Thank you all for joining me on this wild journey. Through the bad times, the good times, my lows and highs as well as the server's, the impact that this community has had on me is immeasurable.

Love,
Laced Xanax
I love you, brother. shit will never be the same
How the hell am I supposed to follow this?
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]