Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P2
Oh god today has been awful. I'll miss u haneye you better get on sometimes so I can rdm you. Thank u for everything.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Despite me still being banned, this saddens me. You were one of the few staff I looked up to for not caring what other people thought. To think one of the most resilient staff members I've seen in a long time has resigned is tough to see.
(02-06-2020, 12:20 AM)Battons Wrote: Despite me still being banned, this saddens me. You were one of the few staff I looked up to for not caring what other people thought. To think one of the most resilient staff members I've seen in a long time has resigned is tough to see.

the return of the king
Feel bad that this didnt go the way you expected. You were a great Admin when you were one and I hope that everything IRL is alright.

Hani I'll miss seeing you in Red but it was a blast.

Enjoy being a Pink Prick and hopefully youll be on the server from time to time to talk and chill
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(02-06-2020, 12:18 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Oh god today has been awful. I'll miss u haneye you better get on sometimes so I can rdm you. Thank u for everything.

THANK U NICKEL  Heart ill definitely come on every now and then, and im sorry to leave u with this mess. i hope you become admin because you've consistently proven to be fit for it.

(02-06-2020, 12:20 AM)Battons Wrote: Despite me still being banned, this saddens me. You were one of the few staff I looked up to for not caring what other people thought. To think one of the most resilient staff members I've seen in a long time has resigned is tough to see.

aha its cool. i needed this. this server needs an active admin, and im no longer confident with myself. we can still play games tho

(02-06-2020, 12:29 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Feel bad that this didnt go the way you expected.  You were a great Admin when you were one and I hope that everything IRL is alright.

Hani I'll miss seeing you in Red but it was a blast.

Enjoy being a Pink Prick and hopefully youll be on the server from time to time to talk and chill

thanks lift! i'm glad you've always been such a nice and positive guy, i hope you keep that attitude up  Exclamation
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I'll miss you hani, i was looking forward to being staff with you, but i understand what you mean
Well fuck me I didn’t even see this now I’m extra sad. It was a pleasure staffing with you as well. I hope to see you around and I hope life takes care of you. Good luck fam.
(02-06-2020, 01:07 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: Well fuck me I didn’t even see this now I’m extra sad. It was a pleasure staffing with you as well. I hope to see you around and I hope life takes care of you. Good luck fam.

Thank you my favorite hacker (4ever), I'm really glad I was able to be around for you to be staff again in my time. I really enjoyed your time in the server  <3
Hope to catch ya around again when ever I decide to hop by !
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Bye Hani hate to see you go, but I understand and wish you the best T<T
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Stay safe hani, its sad to see you resign ;n;

You are so amazing and the best person I started to know ;n;
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott