Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alaylin and pandora
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Alaylin223 STEAM_0:1:100690447 and PandoraPika STEAM_0:0:175668293

Potential Witnesses: bear, 

Reason to Ban: Ghosting, possible hacks

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISp8QdMZCyg
Not finished uploading yet, it should play after it finishes if not please tell me.

Other: (Optional)
 2 things.

1. Video isn't uploaded yet or not playable

2. In the future please ping the on call staff in the PH discord section when problems come up.

I realize that we aren't always able to respond right away, but it at least gives us a time frame of when things are happening. 
It’s still uploading, my internet is super slow
(01-21-2020, 12:04 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
 2 things.

1. Video isn't uploaded yet or not playable

2. In the future please ping the on call staff in the PH discord section when problems come up.

I realize that we aren't always able to respond right away, but it at least gives us a time frame of when things are happening. 

Yeah she contacted me when I was getting on about this. I also have some video that could be added to this when I get off work tomorrow evening. I told her to get some recording (still uploading I think) and to upload if I could not get them at the point in time. I never quite got sufficient evidence that I would have liked due to them either hiding their ghosting or just not being good at it.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Ok I checked the video before I came to school and it is up now.
With the video evidence here collected by jupiter, along with the evidence I caught and seeing that they have ghosted again. They have been banned for 2 weeks for ghosting.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army