Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allo guys! <3
Hey dudes! 

I'm AshTheKitty, but you can call me Ash/Ashy.

Just some chick who's overly excited about the little things and under-excited about success in G-mod ;;)ou'll only find me on Prop Hunt, as that's the only thing i'm SOMEWHAT okay at..

My enemy is AlmostMidnight, because they are no fun and ruin my most obvious hiding places ;;)Love you midnight, no hate Heart   )

I'm all about those "positive vibes" and am an absolute cat obessionist. 

Hate on me, and I'll laugh it off. 

That's all folks, at least for now. Hit me up if you wanna talk!  Cool
what's with all these females on prophunt instead of TTT uwu

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums!
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Hey Ash! Welcome to the Dinkleberg community!
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
You've been in the Prop Hunt for awhile and not made an introduction, now you'd did it. Welcome to via forums.
Welcome to the forums Ash, it's been nice having you back!

Why hello there ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(09-20-2018, 07:35 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: what's with all these females on prophunt instead of TTT uwu

In all seriousness, welcome to the forums!

ha you were being serious dawg. you wanna get your carrot in the soil you twisted little tonta. I have the perfect site for you Raider. I'll make you a Farmersonly account or maybe something on Christianmingle. I bet you'll get like fifty matches in like two minutes. Just tell the ladies you staff on Dinks. Also welcome Ash!
Welcome to the forums! ^^
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Finally made an intro after all this time. Welcome Gato

Here's this to get your rank on forums:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Your-Rank
Welcome Ash
[Image: giphy.gif]