Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Ingame Name: [green]XxAndrexX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57657854

Time Played: I have played 80 Hours.

When First Joined: September 21 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is Central Daylight Time. I normally play every night from about 10-12pm or later, I can get on about 2:30pm - 3:00am on Wednesdays, also during the day it all depends on what i’m doing if I can get on in the evening but if I can get on I always will. Saturday nights are also available from about 10pm-3am, I get on every night.

Rank Desired:Trusted.

Current Rank: I am a donor (master)

What can you do to help the community? I can help out this community by enforcing rules, Normally I get on when a lot of staff aren't on and I enforce rules at that time and use my powers as necessary. I love helping people and fixing things that are wrong. I also know all the commands I can use, I can also bring positivity and fun to the server, normally when people are playing if nobody is talking I’ll start talking about a fun topic. I love the community. This server has staff that are super awesome and everybody is nice to me. Also I feel I can help make this server better in general with the help of the staff on this server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really like playing with everybody. When I get on people say “Hey Andre” or they type it out and it makes me happy. I love the way it feels and want other people to feel as welcome as I do in this server. I’m motivated to help improve this server with the help of the staff and everybody else.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No i have never been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No i have not previously applied for staff.

How did you find us?: I’m going to be honest I just clicked a server with a bunch of people on it because I like playing with a lot of people, then realized how awesome this server and the community was so now every time I play gmod I only play on this server.

Other:I would love to be part of the staff in this server because as amazing as this server is it has a lot of potential and I would love to improve it as a team and a whole community. I also don't want to say I love staffing because i’m not a staff but I do like enforcing rules because i find it really fun.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Knows the rules and is awesome to play with some people may say he needs more hours but hey he has the 80Hours and i have a good feeling about him :) Hope u get it bud
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

You do not meet all the requirements to be staff at this time, you haven't been part of the community for at least a month.

Edit: Please include the names you have used while on server so we can review your time on game tracker. Thank You
I’m going to give you a +0 on this because you have the server hours and you’ve made an introduction but you haven’t been on the server for a month. When I see what everyone says and think on it more I’ll decide if I want to change it to a +1 or not.

Also I suggest putting your previous names you’ve had on the server
[Image: giphy.gif]
What Voss said, under ‘Ingame Name’ please put all of the names you used recently so we can see your activity on game tracker.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
We have it in the application that you have at least 1 month with the community before applying for staff. The reason for this is so that

A) staff can get to know you and get to tell how you handle people and situations as well as your attitude

B) to make sure you want to be part of the community and it's not the "I'm super involved because it's new and interesting" phase that many before you have done.

With that in mind, for what I've seen you have a pretty good attitude. However, we have the things setup the way they are to ensure good potential staff and to weed out troublemakers. Get the month in the community to know we're making a good choice. I'll give you a -1 this time. If this application gets denied and you try again next time with the same general attitude and not causing trouble/issues I will gladly give a +1.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-14-2018, 09:15 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: We have it in the application that you have at least 1 month with the community before applying for staff. The reason for this is so that

A) staff can get to know you and get to tell how you handle people and situations as well as your attitude

B) to make sure you want to be part of the community and it's not the "I'm super involved because it's new and interesting" phase that many before you have done.

With that in mind, for what I've seen you have a pretty good attitude. However, we have the things setup the way they are to ensure good potential staff and to weed out troublemakers. Get the month in the community to know we're making a good choice.  I'll give you a -1 this time. If this application gets denied and you try again next time with the same general attitude and not causing trouble/issues I will gladly give a +1.

Okay thank you

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Unfortunately I have to -1 since you do not meet requirements but when you do I'll most likely +1 your app unless you have some drastic change in behavior for the worst in between now and then.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Thank you all for your feedback

(10-14-2018, 05:33 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

You do not meet all the requirements to be staff at this time, you haven't been part of the community for at least a month.

Edit: Please include the names you have used while on server so we can review your time on game tracker. Thank You

Are you talking about when I click my name it shows the previous names that I have been?

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
(10-14-2018, 11:55 AM)XxANDRExX Wrote: Thank you all for your feedback

(10-14-2018, 05:33 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...E-APPLYING

Are you talking about when I click my name it shows the previous names that I have been?

Yes