Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for staff
Ingame Name: HalfDemonLink

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109028393

Time Played: 4days 22 hours 33 minutes.

When First Joined: Jun 27th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I should be available any day of the week at pretty much anytime PDT.

Rank Desired: Since I'm just starting I'm applying for Trusted

Current Rank: I'm currently a Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I like to keep the server calm and drama free, I also like to help people in anyway i can when they need my help.

Why do you want to help the community?: I really like playing on this server and i'd like to help keep it a fun environment for all.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No i have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No i have not

How did you find us?:  I was browsing prophunt servers and I joined this one i liked playing on it and the people were really cool so i kept coming back and probably still will.

Other: I have nothing to say really except i hope you make me trusted I understand if you don't and eagerly await a response. 
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 honestly he is a very nice guy and helps me alot when he is on the server with me, it would be worth giving him a chance.
ink is a cool and funny guy, and he is never a hassle when he's on the server. He has quite the experience and is quite involved with the community as far as discord goes. I would like to see more forum activity but besides that you're all good.
edit: you're
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I have to give this a +1 as well. He knows the rules and is overall respectful to all players. I'd say give him a chance.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 

He's been on the server quite a bit and is well known. He will be a great addition to staff. Even as a Donor he's reviewed the Illegal spots time and time again during map changes, to make sure people are playing fair. He keeps composed and clear headed in situations.
HES ON ALL THE TIME LATE TOO BUT IV NEVER HERD ENYTHING RONG BEIN SAID ABOUT HIM SO HIVE A SHOT +1
+1 super awesome. Extra helpful to new staff and a blast to play with
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 
+1

The reason why I'm giving you a plus one (Not jumping on a bandwagon) is from what I seen in the server. You've been active and showing no problems or concerns towards any staff members. Quite frankly, we don't talk as often, but regardless. Talkative and a guidelines towards other newer players. I'm keeping it positive.
+1 for me as well hes fun guy to be around, knows the rules and abides them very well, also makes sure the players are following the rules and such. Good luck buddy!
+1 Deserves to be staff he is cool, and helpful when staff is and isnt on.