Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ayyye off to Sandals Resort
We may have butt heads time to time but you were always fun to play with on server and I got quite a few laughs out of your false koses on me. I appreciate you coming back to fix a few things before leaving, and I hope things go well for you as you move on.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Youve been apart of this community so long. Truly one of the OG's and even still you dedicate time to wanting to help the server be a better place when you could.

Would love to see you on the server sometime to just game and have fun. All in all though, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we appreciate your time as co-owner and for knowing that sometimes its common sense to know theres to many responsibilities to handle.

Love ya Everyjuan!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
thanks everyone! i appreciate the kind words. i know i'm not the easiest person to get along with.
#DaeganForCoOwner
Nah all jokes aside, thank you for being honest with the TTT community, I can only hope the best for you (^: Life is busy man I can't blame you! Best of luck pal.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
u weren't a part in community banning me so i still like you

hats off to you my guy, you did what you could, when you could. see ya around
are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?
(03-19-2020, 12:41 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?

Seems like he is stepping down

Would hate to see him leave seems like a decent guy  Cool
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-19-2020, 12:41 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: are you stepping down to a lower staff rank or is this a full resignation?

I can't commit the time to being staff.  Even at moderator I wouldn't have the hours to commit to being useful staff so I don't want to take the role just to underdeliver.  We've put requirements on activity so we don't just have a ton of idle staff and no server help. For now I'll sit happily at Donor and if more of my time becomes available maybe go back into staff.
Ur fucking gay.

I'll miss you, you were the first staff member I ever met and was one of my favorite :(
Aight so I moved the coowner to donor+ but the rest is still there so no permission change in front end. Welcome to retired with access

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon