Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BalIpark DDoS attack
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
BalIpark STEAM_0:1:129525183 

Potential Witnesses: Bop it, Satan, Killermonitor689, Utah, 

Reason to Ban: DDoSing the server

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfQzI1NiZHw

Other: Its indeed another alternative account for hacking/ddosing the server few times before.
Edit: I also didn't get to ban since I didn't know if it was Balipark, but after the kick, he never returned back after few maps later.
Yeah you can’t ban someone for this, you have no evidence.
Proving DDOS or lagging out of the server is quite difficult. A counter argument to this could be that the guy named Molester or whatever also joined just when everyone's ping went to crap as well. Also if you watch the video, your ping was going back down steadily before the kick. Even though it is suspicious and the lag appeared to not return, due to the lack of more video, an unban request by them would probably be approved with this evidence.

Now if you can prove that this person is indeed an alt that has been banned before, then we can do something about it.

I will leave this open if you can find more evidence or something we can go off of to prove that it is an alt.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
There's really no way anybody without server access can prove that someone was DDoSing (or DoSing, which is what actually is happening)
A couple connections between this account and another has been made by Mono. Given the area surrounding this person getting on the server, they will likely return with another alt given the nature on how they avoided their last ban. I cannot ban this person for lagging out the server or for DDOS however, they can be banned for alt evasion as I found the explanation and proof provided to be enough in this particular case. Player is banned permanently.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army