Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Meeemo or ban me.
Offender's Name: 
Meeemo

Offender's SteamID: 
dont give enough fucks to go find it, you all know who he is. 

Potential Witnesses: 
Saitama, Cake, Lycan, Cardio

Reason to Ban: 
He has read dead chat while alive AND ADMITTED TO IT TO STAFF. NOTHING WAS DONE. NOT EVEN A VERBAL WARNING. He also has been reading PMs between myself and Saitama, presumably everyone else as well because I know for a fact Saitama didn't share them. 

Proof: 
I didn't take screenshots because staff was on at the time. The fact that a lot of staff knows this is going on and has done nothing is genuinely just enough to make me not want to play on the server anymore. It is just not acceptable that this kind of behavior is allowed on a TTT server. If he is reading dead chat while alive and copying/pasting it into chat (which, again, he was seen by at least 2 staff members and admitted to it claiming it was an accident), he IS ghosting. That is in the motd as against the rules. Nothing was done and he is continuing to do so. 
On top of all that, he's just been a bully? Targeting people he knows he can piss off just because he gets off to it or something. It's not like I can just play when he isn't on, he's ALWAYS on. If he continues to be allowed to play on the server I'm just not going to bother anymore, and if I change my mind it's purely to spite him. He isn't getting the last laugh by bullying me off the server. 
+1
Go back, how is he reading dead chat while alive?
Warning now, if this thread gets aggressive because of you it’s going in the bin

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 if we ban him then i wont have to see caddy post that annoying video of fred from scooby doo anymore
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(04-14-2020, 08:42 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Go back, how is he reading dead chat while alive?

No idea how, but he is. Several staff members (it was a full server even, iirc) saw him copy and paste something someone said in dead chat while alive. I called him out, used @ to message all staff online, and they said "it's being taken care of". Nothing else ever happened.
+1 there’s obviously enough evidence I mean look at all these videos and screen shots...
(04-14-2020, 08:44 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: +1 if we ban him then i wont have to see caddy post that annoying video of fred from scooby doo anymore

What makes you think that will stop Caddy? He is omnipotent
(04-14-2020, 08:44 PM)larry Wrote: +1 there’s obviously enough evidence I mean look at all these videos and screen shots...

I might've had evidence if the staff online didn't literally tell me they're taking care of it.
I for one would like to know how Meemo got ahold of that PM that lance sent me.
I don't go around posting that shit or spreading it around for all to see. I keep PM's private, unless they are harassing me.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(04-14-2020, 08:48 PM)Saitama Wrote: I for one would like to know how Meemo got ahold of that PM that lance sent me.
I don't go around posting that shit or spreading it around for all to see. I keep PM's private, unless they are harassing me.

I would also love to understand why Meemo is constantly Prop Killing me and other players as INNO and also admitted to harassing me two days ago together with AETHOR when they random killed me or straight up shot me. Also Go Dawg or whatever his Name is random killed me.

How comes some players are above server rules? Hopefully someone here can clear this mess for us