Banned by Queef Commando
Ingame Name: Setro

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:41750005 

Who Banned You: Queef Commando

Reason For Ban: "Stop abusing, stop RDMing, stop making up rules"

Length of Ban: 3 days 

Reason for Mods to Unban: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...hp?tid=343

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A (it was a false ban)

Other:
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
you can't just make up rules, -1 for unban.
(01-26-2017, 05:27 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: you can't just make up rules, -1 for unban.

There is no way you read the entire linked post in that time.
I did.
-1 i was there, you were enforcing it as well as abusing CSay to enforce it

+0 Neutral You shouldn't be forcing rules you made up on other people, the ban should stay but nothing more then that.
why do we need two threads for the exact same discussion?
(01-26-2017, 05:37 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: why do we need two threads for the exact same discussion?

I think in one of them is setro reporting staff abuse and the other is him making an unban appeal
Dont look so blue
(01-26-2017, 05:37 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: why do we need two threads for the exact same discussion?

One is a report including another scenario unrelated to this, this one is an unban request.
(01-26-2017, 05:39 PM)Setro Wrote:

One is a report including another scenario unrelated to this, this one is an unban request.

But you linked the other thread in your "Reason mods should unban." These threads directly relate to each other.
[Image: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg]
(01-26-2017, 05:49 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: But you linked the other thread in your "Reason mods should unban." These threads directly relate to each other.

I did that to save space and because the report has unrelated events that wouldn't make sense posted here.
Can we please get on-topic? Does it matter if there's 2 threads when I want to be unbanned?