Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for cheating?
Steam Name: cmssd

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:76018763

Who banned you: Tronald

Reason for ban: "dont hack mate"

Reason for Mods to unban you: I was killing props in plain site faster than everyone else and then I get banned. Someone called me out for cheating like an hour before because I shot at a obvious prop not in place as soon as I entered the room but besides that incident no one else said anything anyways. 

I don't really understand mostly because like I said before all the props were in plain site and running around, your moderator banned me very fast because I had a bunch of prop kills and that's it. I'd like to come play on the server again and not get ridiculed for actually getting prop kills.

I'll add more if you have any questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgn3B9oktAg you were snapping onto everything
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I'd also like to add the mod was in the game for like 2 rounds from when he joined to when i was banned, he saw me get a couple lucky kills and bans me.

Dude thats not a snap thats a flick are you kidding me?? I literally aimed to the right of the prop and then to the prop because i saw it in my peripherals??

This has got to be a joke right? Can I get a higher up admin to help me here?

So i got banned based off the fact I have above average aim and can flick to objects?

He even admits I'm not walling

Can a higher up admin watch the video and tell this kid not to ban people for shit like that?
i know what hacking looks like, and i knew you weren't walling because you were actually checking props, the thing i banned you for was aimbot, but that is encapsulated under the hacking umbrella. i have 500 hours on this server i know what aimbot looks like(not that it was hard to tell) and i spectated you for two rounds, the one i joined in on and the one i banned you on. quit your bullshit, go on and hack on another server
Please can i get a higher up admin

Before I get website banned and can't say anything else

This is actually insane he is so confident that I'm hacking when the video shows a couple flicks.

You say you know what a aimbot is but in the first kill i got when you were sure i was aim botting you OBVIOUSLY see me flick to the FAR right of the prop and then back to it? But you are so sure I'm aimbotting?

Let me give you some information on an aimbot, it snaps straight onto the prop not 10 feet to the right of the prop, I miss calculated my aim and aimed to far to the right.

Watch the video thoroughly please so you can reconsider your ban.
2:21 in the video, that snap is what made me ban you. flicks dont happen in rapid succession so you have no excuse
I was just moving my mouse???

PLEASE I NEED A ACTUAL STAFF MEMBER TO HELP ME
k
I missed 99% of my shots around 2:21, aimbots DONT MISS. It would've taken 1 SHOT TO HIT TO KILL HIM. Please tell me you are joking?

If a higher up staff member gets on please tell them to review this unban appeal I can't keep replying to this idiotic shit.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, to any other admin reading this it's just very frustrating.
(08-26-2018, 01:22 AM)cmssd Wrote: I missed 99% of my shots around 2:21, aimbots DONT MISS. It would've taken 1 SHOT TO HIT TO KILL HIM. Please tell me you are joking?

If a higher up staff member gets on please tell them to review this unban appeal I can't keep replying to this idiotic shit.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, to any other admin reading this it's just very frustrating.

guns are inaccurate