Banned for no good raisin
GET-DOWN-JACK

STEAM_0:1:43665684

Dolphin

No hacks my man

Never

I do not rely on hacks to play a game, never have, never will

Never been banned here

I'd appreciate an actual reason that is not based on the sole judgement of possible human error, thanks.
i mean id +1 you but you have no proof whatsoever, soooooooooo...
Jack I'm not opposed to a reduction or even complete removal of the ban. I believe in second chances , but you have to admit to me that you were hacking. I saw too much evidence to ignore. Me and Lovanatana (A donor) watched you for three rounds. You constantly got headshots with a shotgun. Your crosshairs clicked to people heads with ease and you hardly ever missed a shot. It was your traitor round that really won me over. You were a traitor and killed many with perfect accuracy , but when you aimed at Lycan (Donor) I saw that your crosshairs flicked from across the room to his head.
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
(05-31-2017, 09:18 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Me and Lovanatana (A donor) watched you for three rounds as you walked around getting constant headshots. On the final round you were a traitor and I we watched you get heaedshot after headshot. It was not until you were about to shoot Lycan that I knew you were using aim bot. Your crosshairs moved right to his head almost instantly.

I was using a shotgun, shotguns are close range weapons, at close range the head is very easy to hit. Though with Lycan, I was going to kill him with a deagle. If I actually had aimbots wouldn't I have killed him quite soon rather than spent a good time attempting to line up a headshot?

Its also fair to mention that im very well experienced with this game and I main with a shotgun, thats why you can see me kill people with ease. 

I will not admit to something I did not do, its fair to say that your judgement is incorrect.
(05-31-2017, 09:26 PM)GET-DOWN-JACK Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 09:18 PM)Dolphin Wrote: Me and Lovanatana (A donor) watched you for three rounds as you walked around getting constant headshots. On the final round you were a traitor and I we watched you get heaedshot after headshot. It was not until you were about to shoot Lycan that I knew you were using aim bot. Your crosshairs moved right to his head almost instantly.

I was using a shotgun, shotguns are close range weapons, at close range the head is very easy to hit. Though with Lycan, I was going to kill him with a deagle. If I actually had aimbots wouldn't I have killed him quite soon rather than spent a good time attempting to line up a headshot?

Its also fair to mention that im very well experienced with this game and I main with a shotgun, thats why you can see me kill people with ease. 

I will not admit to something I did not do, its fair to say that your judgement is incorrect.

As I played with you I noticed you were quite a reasonable player with a good head on your shoulders. You didn't peg me as the trolly type which is why it came as suprise when Lova messaged his suspicions about you.
My eye caught you the map previous to the one Dolphin banned you on. For about...two rounds, you hopped very automatically, to me, but that was a low suspecting reason for me. This was on teenroom. When I had seen that, I had informed Dolphin directly of this, and he told me he would keep an eye on you.

Change to the new map, 'white house' I think.

I spectate for a round by myself on Jack, and his aim seemed awfully jittery. His movement at times seemed awfully cordinated, and at points, I got the feeling that he had been on this server before, but on a different account. I ask Dolphin to spectate with me and we spectated for 3 straight rounds, exclusively on Jack.

At another point, using the Cloaking Device for the first time, he used it flawlessly. He may have used it on other servers, I am not sure.

In general, his aim was jittery, and it wasn't until late into the map "white house" that he had a Deagle out, and his aim methodically and slowly swayed in an unnatural way to Lycan's head. That was when Dolphin was confident enough to carry out a ban.

To Trump: We watched him for three straight rounds. Even if I didn't, a moderator is a moderator for a reason; being tasked higher up, he had to have been trustworthy before, and I sure trust him now.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
[Image: 3853542ca5.jpg]

This should suffice as explanation to what you both describe as my stuttering, I have a video as well if that would help convince you.
+1 wow an actual real piece of solid evidence
[Image: original.gif]
never in my life have i seen someone appeal to a ban with legit medical records. This is amazing, unban this man.
(05-31-2017, 09:49 PM)GET-DOWN-JACK Wrote: [Image: 3853542ca5.jpg]

This should suffice as explanation to what you both describe as my stuttering, I have a video as well if that would help convince you.

You've been unbanned. I'd like to offer an apology for banning you. You didn't have to show us your medical records though , a simple explanation would have been sufficient.