Banned on Inaccurate "Evidence"
BrickOnAStick

STEAM_0:1:91513813

Christian

"Regardless he'll be serving a 1 Month Ban for: "Constant RDM/Attempt VIA Prop / Prop DMG.""(Christian)

1 month

If you look at Evidence #1 You see that I killed Liquor but what you don't know is that Liquor tried to shoot me in the head but missed and shot the wall behind me while I was using his health station. Ask Liquor, He can confirm that. Evidence #2 Me damaging Yugo for a total of "30 prop damage" but if you have ever looked at the logs you can see that when it says "5 prop damage" it is equivalent to 1 or 2 damage max. 30/5 (at 1 dmg per hit) = 6 dmg, 30/2.5(2 dmg per hit) = 12. 6 and 12 are both below 20 dmg, the damage required to report someone. Evidence #3 Banana Threw an incin and damaged me with it(You can see this at the top of the logs) Me hitting Russe for "50 damage with a prop was probably me throwing a barrel across the map so yea, but if you also look at it 50/2.5 = 20 so there was a maximum of 20 damage and a minimum of 10 damage(50/5) I highly doubt I did 20dmg it was probably somewhere in between 10 and 20.

The ban I am appealing from

btw Christian you of all people should know that prop damage is inaccurate in console. That is why it says a person did 500 damage with a falling prop when it did 100 damage. So that takes out 2 of the "attempt rdms" and then Liquor shot at me first so that is self-defense and RussE heard us talking about it so he is just trying to get me banned there. Then we are down to 1 rdm. 1/4 is not very good odds. RussE you need to pay attention more as I told everyone repeatedly what happened. I also clearly remember you acknowledging it and trying to get me killed because you were a traitor.

Also you wanna message me so I can respond before I am banned, I would like a say in false bans. I can't be on the forums all the time but I am usually on steam, and This huge misunderstanding could have been handled a lot better if I was able to clarify. Thanks! btw thank you Fozzy for tagging me in the thread but I only get notifications if I log into the forums

@Christian
@RussEfarmer
Russ and a few others were eyewitnesses, and said that you had killed those players. You can argue it as inconclusive, but you have a fairly long history or at least you're known for Prop Damaging players / prop killing players. That was the reason alone I felt that you needed to be banned. You use props way too frequently, even in the acts of sometimes killing a player (accidental or not) it's still a problem to me.

You really need to chill with flinging props around, it's a problem when someone has to lose HP in a round all because you throwing shit around. And I mean that

As for the ban, I'm ok for a reduce so long as you actually chill with props. If you can lay low on the usage of them, I am for a reduce.

But as it stands, you'll remain at 1 month if you don't clear this. It's annoying and unfair to most players.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The first bit of evidence you RDM'd the detective.
The second and third you attempt RDM'd with props and if I recall killed me with an explosive barrel.
(03-29-2017, 07:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: The first bit of evidence you RDM'd the detective.
The second and third you attempt RDM'd with props and if I recall killed me with an explosive barrel.

I didn't rdm the detective he shot right next to my head after he kosed me.
-1/5

Prop damage isn't correct in the console, if you remembered back when it said "50dmg" You could have seen that it only did 10-20 damage
Also the 30 would be 6-12
-2/5

The guy I killed who threw an incin at me
-1/5

I do recall throwing that explosive barrel though so now you have 1/5 of your evidence correct. That is 20% of your accusations correct. 80% wrong...
+1/5

OVERALL
4/5 wrong 
1/5 right

Does this really call for a ban?
i don't understand this, even if liquor (the detective) did "try to shoot you", why would you kill him if he didn't even hit you? it's not like he's some inno t baiting or something, he's literally the most proven man on the planet and he didn't even hit you, so why did you feel the need to dumpster that man right into the garbage like you did?

i could understand if some random spastic started firing bullets in your general direction and you felt threatened but i'd allow most detectives to snap my legs and leave me as a vegetable for the remainder of my life without deleting them for it, i'm not really a big fan of killing the only person i know is 100% proven
(03-29-2017, 07:28 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 07:10 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: The first bit of evidence you RDM'd the detective.

-1/5

Prop damage isn't correct in the console, if you remembered back when it said "50dmg" You could have seen that it only did 10-20 damage
-2/5

-1/5

I do recall throwing that explosive barrel though so now you have 1/5 of your evidence correct. That is 20% of your accusations correct. 80% wrong...
+1/5

OVERALL
4/5 wrong 
1/5 right

I believe +5 prop damage is KOS'able/Attempt RDM, even if it is inaccurate, its not like it was unnoticed, You brought someone down to wounded with a swipe of a box.

(03-29-2017, 07:31 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 07:28 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:

-1/5

-2/5

-1/5

+1/5

OVERALL
4/5 wrong 
1/5 right

I believe +5 prop damage is KOS'able/Attempt RDM, even if it is inaccurate, its not like it was unnoticed, You brought someone down to wounded with a swipe of a box.

+5 damage is not Attempt RDM, it is KOSable. +20 damage is an Attempt RDM... Like I said before
(03-29-2017, 07:32 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(03-29-2017, 07:28 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i don't understand this, even if liquor (the detective) did "try to shoot you", why would you kill him if he didn't even hit you? it's not like he's some inno t baiting or something, he's literally the most proven man on the planet and he didn't even hit you, so why did you feel the need to dumpster that man right into the garbage like you did?

i could understand if some random spastic started firing bullets in your general direction and you felt threatened but i'd allow most detectives to snap my legs and leave me as a vegetable for the remainder of my life without deleting them for it, i'm not really a big fan of killing the only person i know is 100% proven

He tried to shoot me after he kosed me, I think I am allowed to shoot back. If a detective starts killing you do you shoot back or let him kill you? If you are innocent are you just gonna let him kill you or are you going to shoot back.

Depends on whether they're a big guy or a massive spastic tbh.
if a detective KOS'es me i wait for him to damage me before i start shooting back, you can't really claim self defence if you're the one dispensing the first bomb tbh

you can argue that letting him shoot you first is pretty much letting him kill you, but doing it that way is a lot easier because if you can prove that he shot you first you're not gonna get banned for shooting detectives like you currently are
(03-29-2017, 07:37 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: if a detective KOS'es me i wait for him to damage me before i start shooting back, you can't really claim self defence if you're the one throwing the first bomb tbh

you can argue that letting him shoot you first is pretty much letting him kill you, but doing it that way is a lot easier because if you can prove that he shot you first you're not gonna get banned for shooting detectives like you currently are

He had a shotgun, If I let him shoot first from 2ft away I would have been dead. I survived with 3hp

(03-29-2017, 07:37 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: if a detective KOS'es me i wait for him to damage me before i start shooting back, you can't really claim self defence if you're the one dispensing the first bomb tbh

He had a shotgun if I let him shoot first I would've died

On a side note why does this server use British dates? I was banned 3/26/17 and it said I would be unbanned on 4/23/17