Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blazes Trusted App
Ingame Name: [Black]Blaze Sinner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142619342

Time Played: About 1w 5d

When First Joined: Tbh I don't remember.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever i can. 

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Doner.

What can you do to help the community?: I can help get rid of toxic players that cause to many problems for others.

Why do you want to help the community?: Ever since i got back from my "break" from the cancerous & toxic people on the server i have noticed a slight increase of toxic players and i don't have the proper authority to deal with them like a day or two ago there where 2 players with hentai sprays and i tried to tell them to change it and they didnt so that led me to get on discord and ask if a staff member can get on.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nein.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Ja: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=2311

How did you find us?: Tbh i dont remember.

[b]Other:I just hope that i can rejoin the good ol cancerous days as a staff member.[/b]
Nothing here
Aren't you trusted already...
(09-19-2017, 05:21 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Aren't you trusted already...

no i was demoted a long time ago and no one changed my forums rank.
Nothing here
+1 I think he'd be a good staff memeber, why not? :P
[Image: typing2.gif?resize=380%2C277&ssl=1]
ive been begging him to re join, hes cool, nice, and respects the rules. we all know he would make a good staff because we've already seen it. +1 for me :)
It´s a +1, you just came back and i think you have learned a lot. Good luck  ;)
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
so... first im going to say no
you may be a good staff member , but you have you downsides.
you kept of hating on Bryce and pushing suicide even after we asked you to stop, thats really not cool man. even if he started it, you have to be able to diffuse situations as a staff member not escalate them.
i feel that while its funny sometimes to me immature you can be overly immature sometimes, i understand that you are younger but that dosn't help your case.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I'm with Tronald, I'm going to have to give a -1.
You tell loads of people to "keep yourself safe", "f-off", and over all you can be completely rude. Many times me and Tori have seen you abuse mute/gag commands. Things you've done in the past just really make it hard for me to believe you'd be able to do this. I'm sorry, but I have to say no.

Blaze the things you did were extremely wrong. Not to mention you were not a great staff member in the first place. We warned you that if things didn't improve you'd be demoted. You continued. That being said there is no reason to give up. 

If you work hard to improve and mature, then we can fully consider your application in the future.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I don't usually reply to trusted apps and completely allow other staff to do them, then I pick and choose from what has been said. Well I am going to reply here.

+0 I believe if you take the adivce given to you and you take it seriously, start showing respect for others...you can improve those things very easily. I believe once improved if you apply again in the distant future you may have a better chance.

-1 I am sorry, but your past actions make it really hard to trust you. You were very rude on MULTIPLE occasions as the above have said. You tell people to "keep yourself safe" "f-off" and so on. I don't appreciate that and cannot accept that from a staff member. Every staff member is equal and has to be treated as such. Back when you were tmod I didn't appreciate the way you treated many of them also you didn't make users feel all that welcome... Being a staff member or a higher rank than another does not make anyone better than one another. Remember that!