Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liquid Donor Abuse
(12-09-2019, 02:53 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote: After he gagged Burrito, we both kept asking liquid why he gagged. We never got an answer.

Burritos warnings dont count b/c he isnt staff (even though he didnt warn in the video). Asking why too though isnt a warning

(12-08-2019, 02:00 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 01:51 PM)Christian Wrote: Can confirm this as well.
https://imgur.com/a/jT5wUrJ

Just for clarity, did the gagging of burrito happen before or after you kicking Liquid, Christian?

I dont think it should matter b/c Christian isnt staff hes donor+. I thought it had to be staff to be an official warning
(12-09-2019, 05:03 PM)悲しい子ね Wrote: After he gagged Burrito, we both kept asking liquid why he gagged. We never got an answer.

Burritos warnings dont count b/c he isnt staff (even though he didnt warn in the video). Asking why too though isnt a warning

I dont think it should matter b/c Christian isnt staff hes donor+. I thought it had to be staff to be an official warning

Abuse is abuse. Just cause they arent staff doesnt make it any less abuse. Christian was a previous admin and Burrito a previous mod, both know the rules for staff, donors, and players. Staff or not they warned to stop abusing or a report would go up. Donor continued, report went up. Being told "that's abuse" is still enough to say you've been warned, especially considering there were staff on that did not refute the claims that it was abuse.

not to mention the added evidence of him continuously gagging Rager is borderline harassment and gives off the "idc what you say, Im gonna do what I want" vibe
(12-09-2019, 05:23 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:03 PM)悲しい子ね Wrote: After he gagged Burrito, we both kept asking liquid why he gagged. We never got an answer.

Abuse is abuse. Just cause they arent staff doesnt make it any less abuse. Christian was a previous admin and Burrito a previous mod, both know the rules for staff, donors, and players. Staff or not they warned to stop abusing or a report would go up. Donor continued, report went up. Being told "that's abuse" is still enough to say you've been warned, especially considering there were staff on that did not refute the claims that it was abuse.

not to mention the added evidence of him continuously gagging Rager is borderline harassment and gives off the "idc what you say, Im gonna do what I want" vibe
Even if Burrito telling him to stop "doesn't matter" (which it should) then when I tell him to stop it should sure as hell count. As for the Rager incident I got of shortly after this happened. Even though I was off, I had still warned him. He clearly did not care what I had to say because he did it again.
(12-09-2019, 05:42 PM)Mrporky02 Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 05:23 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:

Even if Burrito telling him to stop "doesn't matter" (which it should) then when I tell him to stop it should sure as hell count. As for the Rager incident I got of shortly after this happened. Even though I was off, I had still warned him. He clearly did not care what I had to say because he did it again.

Sorry I didnt see the part in the video that was shown. Actually in the video no one told him to stop. I thought only the evidence presented was the evidence. Didnt know you warned him for the Rager thing
Warnings from non staff players are still warnings. Dont try to loophole around rules, if you're warned by anyone and are breaking rules, then that's the only warning you really need
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(12-09-2019, 06:38 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: Warnings from non staff players are still warnings. Dont try to loophole around rules, if you're warned by anyone and are breaking rules, then that's the only warning you really need

Ok so if youre warned by a rando for hateful conduct for saying something hateful but not by a staff then its a warning?
(12-09-2019, 06:51 PM)悲しい子ね Wrote:
(12-09-2019, 06:38 PM)Evil Otto Wrote: Warnings from non staff players are still warnings. Dont try to loophole around rules, if you're warned by anyone and are breaking rules, then that's the only warning you really need

Ok so if youre warned by a rando for hateful conduct for saying something hateful but not by a staff then its a warning?

Would you continue saying the n word after someone asked you to stop?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Rules are rules regardless of who warns you to stop.
This is getting sorta off topic aha
[Image: b_560x95.png]
will be contacted with a strict warning this time, guidelines referred, and ban/demotion next time it happens