STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who Banned You: 
Burrito Bowl
Reason For Ban: 
Constant racism/racial slurs
Length of Ban: 
2 days
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
I only used hard r "nword" once. And it was to henry. Dildo told me off for it and that was over.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
not on ttt i believe
Other: He doesnt know the rules i dont think He is a mod and should keep up with the changes to the rules
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...697BBCFED/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...5EF480ACD/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...4519ECBCF/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...89DD25119/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...EE5744EAA/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...D9E9B5265/

Multiple instances of you using the N word in some variation which made some members uncomfortable, you've been trolling for a while and just need to take a break & learn your lesson. You've also been banned from PH multiple times for racism.

first one i kept saying minecraft. Dont know how you got the nword from minecraft. Nigga is allowed. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Ive used it around admins and mods before. You need to go recheck the rules as a mod you should know them very well.

EDIT:
I see you gagged me on the first one so please do not lie in ban appeals, like you do about death scenes.
(12-25-2018, 02:13 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: first one i kept saying minecraft. Dont know how you got the nword from minecraft. Nigga is allowed. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Ive used it around admins and mods before. You need to go recheck the rules as a mod you should know them very well.

EDIT:
I see you gagged me on the first one so please do not lie in ban appeals, like you do about death scenes.

So you admit to mic spamming, which we were told by Dakota to ban you if it happened again.
(12-25-2018, 02:18 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 02:13 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: first one i kept saying minecraft. Dont know how you got the nword from minecraft. Nigga is allowed. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Ive used it around admins and mods before. You need to go recheck the rules as a mod you should know them very well.

EDIT:

So you admit to mic spamming, which we were told by Dakota to ban you if it happened again.

bullshit. I micspam once so what? I just kept saying minecraft at vote change
you've said it over mic and in text chat with hard r other times iirc
on top of some general trolling i've witnessed you partaking in, -1, wait out the 3 days
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-25-2018, 02:35 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: you've said it over mic and in text chat with hard r a lot when you've ben on
on top of some general trolling i've witnessed you partaking in, -1, wait out the 3 days

nope bullshit again. Sorry but i never(very rarely) use swear words over voice chat as i dislike my family to hear it. I only use nigga in chat and on some rare (rare) occasions do i get pissed off enough to use the hard r nword. I mess around with friends on the server yeah. I wouldnt call that trolling
(12-25-2018, 02:39 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 02:35 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: you've said it over mic and in text chat with hard r a lot when you've ben on

nope bullshit again. Sorry but i never(very rarely) use swear words over voice chat as i dislike my family to hear it. I only use nigga in chat and on some rare (rare) occasions do i get pissed off enough to use the hard r nword. I mess around with friends on the server yeah. I wouldnt call that trolling

i personally don't record but it's one thing to mess around with friends and another thing to partake in things like this example. [Image: Za3H5AI.png]

some of the conduct you have shown with certain players like in that example has been more along the lines of troll group participation than simple "messing around with friends"

yeah, you might only get gagged/muted for something at the immediate time like dropping a hard r in chat/mic or micspam at map change, but you have several offenses of it in the course of a week or so which is not "very rarely"

fair enough some the other examples burrito gave don't amount to much on their own, but this ban is not based off just what occurred tonight

also keep in mind you already have multiple prophunt bans and a discord ban for arguing with staff and trolling so you may want to be more careful with how you carry yourself regardless of this ban's existence
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-25-2018, 03:21 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 02:39 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

i personally don't record but it's one thing to mess around with friends and another thing to partake in things like this example. 

some of the conduct you have shown with certain players like in that example has been more along the lines of troll group participation than simple "messing around with friends"

yeah, you might only get gagged/muted for something at the immediate time like dropping a hard r in chat/mic or micspam at map change, but you have several offenses of it in the course of a week or so which is not "very rarely"

fair enough some the other examples burrito gave don't amount to much on their own, but this ban is not based off just what occurred tonight

also keep in mind you already have multiple prophunt bans and a discord ban for arguing with staff and trolling so you may want to be more careful with how you carry yourself regardless of this ban's existence

Im sorry about the thing with goof none of the staff on asked us to stop and we did stop. Most of those offenses of being gag are saying minecraft when minecraft maps pop up. I will stop doing that. Im saying very seldomly do i get muted for dropping a hard r because i dont do it very often. I never say it in mic though. Burrito's "evidence" is very poor and the only thing it shows me doing it saying minecraft and you guys gagging me for it and dropping one hard r. Which is what he claims he banned me for. He clearly didnt know you can say nigga now. He lied about what i was saying in the first image. He lied about a death scene about comrade. If i dont get unbanned i atleast hope the admins will speak to burrito about this lying he is doing(and maybe demote him to test mod). I will do better at not dropping the hard r and i am sorry i did.
u ttt niggas gone soft