Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CoffeeBeanQueen's unban Request
Since She can not access Forums for some reason, I had her send me her unban request so it could be posted. This is what she sent me.

[color=rgba(255,255,255,0.701961)]Steam Name: CoffeeBeanQueen

Steam I.D:STEAM_1:1:104876649

Who banned you: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

Reason for ban: Harassment

"Reason for Mods to unban you: When Nikki (TowMater) and I confronted Tori about possible catfishing, we weren't looking to bully her like she's been saying. We were just concerned for our own safety as well as everyone else's on the server. Nikki tried to apologize for the both of us, but according to her, Tori wanted nothing to do with the apology. I will admit that I could have worded some things better, but Tori has been lying about things that everyone has been saying to her. She told some staff that NoName said that everyone hated her and wanted her off the server, which isn't true. So who know what else she has said about me that isn't true. Also, the confrontation took place on Instagram, not on Steam, Discord, GMOD, or the Dinkleberg server. Again, we weren't looking to bully anyone, we just wanted ourselves and everyone else to stay safe. I know that there was talk about me getting unbanned on the server, and I also heard that Tori has a huge problem with this. I don't mean this to sound rude, but if I am unbanned I'm going to completely disregard everything she says to me or about me. Instead of growing up and handling the situation
head on like I've been trying to do, she's just trying to keep the drama going, which I personally think is extremely unprofessional for someone who is staff on the server (or Trusted, I'm not sure what her exact rank is). Thank y'all for hearing me out. "
[/color]

This is now the Old Man Voss Segment on the situation:

Upon my browsing of the Forums I came across this, and wondered if the steps were followed before the Ban happened:

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...g-Harassed

This is just for information purposes, not trying to start anything only to find the truth of what happened and if a compromise can really be made.

If Justice and Mercy can be satisfied.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 it seems the only reason she feels she should be unbanned is because it happened over Instagram and not the server. You are clearly aware that it all started on the server over voice chat before you and towmater decided to find her on Instagram. Overall you don't seem to regret starting a malicious rumor about her at all. You said you wanted to keep yourself and people on the server safe, yet all she does is staff on the server, it's not like she's sending you pictures of her and asking for money. In my personal opinion I feel you had some sort of problem with Tori and just felt that you didn't like her.

Next you said you are gonna disregard everything she says and does, that means you would be ignoring staff which your free to do but at your own discretion as you wouldn't hear warnings to be gagged/muted or that your in an illegal spot.

Now for Voss, no offense but when it comes down to it, I asked them to stop not only that I even went out and got them proof and they refused to stop spreading the rumor until the admins stepped in when I made the thread about the situation. So as for the proper steps, yes they were taken and no form of bullying should be tolerated.
+0 (Until further notice)
Let my comment be noted as me analyzing both sides and not taking any side until a form of proof is shown.

I would say it would have to come down to evidence of sorts. If either side can prove innocence/guilt of the other party then we have a concrete path going forward.

If what you say is true and you approached Tori off of Gmod or any of the servers affiliated social media locations or servers, than an unban is probably encouraged by me. However, if any evidence contradicts on what you have stated in your unban request, you can probably consider yourself banned forever. If evidence contradicting you does arise, I will support the ban with the matter because harassment should not be tolerated especially at this scale.

This is taking into regard that Tori did say things about NoName, which NoName did provide evidence that he said no such things with snapshots of their conversation. (A large misunderstanding was believed to be the culprit.) However, NoName also resigned from staff soon following the incident.

Tori has been part of PH staff for a long time and up to this point has not been of any issue to any staff or players to my knowledge. To allegedly, go from one end to the other is concerning if true. Depending on when Coffee's ban took place the protocols pointed out by Voss have been met as a higher staff member already told everyone to stop. If this incident took place before, then the unban is once again foreseeable. If evidence support the ban then I hope this issue can end as the culprits will have been brought to justice. However if evidence proves otherwise, then the unban should be accepted immediately.

This comes from an individual who has played with both people and has not had an issue with either one of them. As of right now, I am +0 on this unban until further explanation/proof arises proving innocence/guilt of either side.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-19-2018, 09:39 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: +0 (Until further notice)
Let my comment be noted as me analyzing both sides and not taking any side until a form of proof is shown.

I would say it would have to come down to evidence of sorts. If either side can prove innocence/guilt of the other party then we have a concrete path going forward.

If what you say is true and you approached Tori off of Gmod or any of the servers affiliated social media locations or servers, than an unban is probably encouraged by me. However, if any evidence contradicts on what you have stated in your unban request, you can probably consider yourself banned forever. If evidence contradicting you does arise, I will support the ban with the matter because harassment should not be tolerated especially at this scale.

This is taking into regard that Tori did say things about NoName, which NoName did provide evidence that he said no such things with snapshots of their conversation. (A large misunderstanding was believed to be the culprit.) However, NoName also resigned from staff soon following the incident.

Tori has been part of PH staff for a long time and up to this point has not been of any issue to any staff or players to my knowledge. To allegedly, go from one end to the other is concerning if true. Depending on when Coffee's ban took place the protocols pointed out by Voss have been met as a higher staff member already told everyone to stop. If this incident took place before, then the unban is once again foreseeable. If evidence support the ban then I hope this issue can end as the culprits will have been brought to justice. However if evidence proves otherwise, then the unban should be accepted immediately.

This comes from an individual who has played with both people and has not had an issue with either one of them. As of right now, I am +0 on this unban until further explanation/proof arises proving innocence/guilt of either side.

I just want the truth. I'm with you on the +0
I'd like to hear from Tori, if she's willing to post on here and other staff members, preferably those that may have not been involved in any of this unnecessary drama. @"Tori the Tiger"

Personally, I find this situation pretty idiotic. I think it's pretty much common sense that you are not supposed to harass people. You especially shouldn't harass people you don't know. You don't know how a person is going to take that kind of abuse. Honestly, you and your friend just need to grow up. 

Maybe I grew up in a different environment than the rest of y'all or something but I can't imagine why you would harass another player from the server. I don't really see how the attacks taking place on Instagram is any different than them being on the server. In fact, I might even consider that worse. You invaded Tori's personal life and world outside the server and attacked her in a place where she shouldn't be open to attacks from a couple of dolts from an online server she plays on. 

I'm really not concerned about finding out whether or not Tori was lying about certain things. I'm not a private investigator and all of that is beside the point. That point is that there is absolutely no reason to ever harass and attack another player.
(07-19-2018, 10:18 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: I'd like to hear from Tori, if she's willing to post on here and other staff members, preferably those that may have not been involved in any of this unnecessary drama. @"Tori the Tiger"

Personally, I find this situation pretty idiotic. I think it's pretty much common sense that you are not supposed to harass people. You especially shouldn't harass people you don't know. You don't know how a person is going to take that kind of abuse. Honestly, you and your friend just need to grow up. 

Maybe I grew up in a different environment than the rest of y'all or something but I can't imagine why you would harass another player from the server. I don't really see how the attacks taking place on Instagram is any different than them being on the server. In fact, I might even consider that worse. You invaded Tori's personal life and world outside the server and attacked her in a place where she shouldn't be open to attacks from a couple of dolts from an online server she plays on. 

I'm really not concerned about finding out whether or not Tori was lying about certain things. I'm not a private investigator and all of that is beside the point. That point is that there is absolutely no reason to ever harass and attack another player.

proof nicky is the most mature out of all of us.
(07-19-2018, 09:26 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: -1 it seems the only reason she feels she should be unbanned is because it happened over Instagram and not the server. You are clearly aware that it all started on the server over voice chat before you and towmater decided to find her on Instagram. Overall you don't seem to regret starting a malicious rumor about her at all. You said you wanted to keep yourself and people on the server safe, yet all she does is staff on the server, it's not like she's sending you pictures of her and asking for money. In my personal opinion I feel you had some sort of problem with Tori and just felt that you didn't like her.

Next you said you are gonna disregard everything she says and does, that means you would be ignoring staff which your free to do but at your own discretion as you wouldn't hear warnings to be gagged/muted or that your in an illegal spot.

Now for Voss, no offense but when it comes down to it, I asked them to stop not only that I even went out and got them proof and they refused to stop spreading the rumor until the admins stepped in when I made the thread about the situation. So as for the proper steps, yes they were taken and no form of bullying should be tolerated.
[quote pid='36192' dateline='1532053575']
When I say "disregard", I obviously don't mean that I'm going to rudely disregard her as a staff member. I mean that if she were to try and bring this up again or have any unnecessary problem with me, I'm not going to respond to her. Also, this did not start over the server chat. This started when Nikki messaged me on Instagram and asked me to take a look at Tori's Instagram (which we didn't "find", by the way, it was given to us by Tori). I sent all the screenshots and all the evidence to Voss. I'm typing this on my computer and I do not have the screenshots saved on my computer, therefore I cannot attach a file to this thread. I can respond in a separate message with every piece of evidence I have found thus far. 
[/quote]
Heart Coffee Heart
This is my absolute honest answer on this. I’m sorry if I end up cussing in this but whatever. I was hurt when you accused me of being fake. I was emotionally attacked to the point where I hated how I look even more. I wanted to hide my face and not post any pictures on Instagram. And the fact that you harassed me on Instagram with Tow Mater whatever their name is and spread that rumor about me is not acceptable at all. How would you fucking feel if I said a rumor that you were fake? I cried when I was told that. I actually cried for days because of it. I didn’t even want to get on the server anymore because of what you said and because you and your friend were on. To actually think you were chill when I first met you and I started to trust both of you. I though I’d have more friends but no you hurt me and I can never forgive both of you for that. So it’s a obviously -1 for me and it will never change. I don’t give a fuck if you apologize. Do it all you like I am NOT going to change my mind at all. And honestly if for some stupid reason you do get unbanned I’m thinking about leaving. If I decide to leave then I’m sorry but how can I play on a server with someone who attacked me because I was told that you were trying to break MinuteMonarch and I up? How can I play on a server where I was attacked and emotionally hurt and still kinda am? If I leave just know that I love every single person who was kind to me and I will miss playing with everyone on the server. If you get unbanned I might stay on the server and just not trust you or be your friend. You will forever be my enemy and that will not change.

And i gave you my Instagram because i thought you two were my friends but i was wrong

And i thought that you turned staff against me over something that isn't true that is why i thought people hated me. I even told MinuteMonarch that i thought people hated me and wanted me on the server. And i am not a catfish MinuteMonarch has proof of that. I am who i say i am and those pictures on Instagram is me. Im sorry that my problems that i have with my phone and my sister makes you think im fake. If you think that i am fake about the issues i have then you're gonna say the same thing about anther person that either has the same problems or even worse.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have the screenshots of the conversations.
Let me know what to do with them. @"Traitor" @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @"Dinkleberg >:("

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-20-2018, 08:04 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: I have the screenshots of the conversations.
Let me know what to do with them. @"Traitor" @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @"Dinkleberg >:("

Send them to me
[Image: giphy.gif]