Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Critique Thread
(Thanks to @"MinuteMonarch" for the idea: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...tique-form)

Hey everyone!

To better myself as a staff member and a person overall, I've decided to post this.

"This" being a thread where you can give your honest opinion about how I've been doing so far as staff on TTT, and things I could improve on.

You may also critique me as a person, my personality, whatever.

If you're afraid of backlash from what you may have to say, you can always PM me or somebody that knows me (at this point, I don't think there's anyone that doesn't know me.)

All criticism is welcomed, positive or negative. Have at it, folks.

note: This is NOT a shitpost thread. Don't ban me pls
I don't really play TTT at all but from my few interactions with you, I think you're honestly a chill dude. I presume that follows suit into your TTT staffing seeing as you've been promoted rather quickly for a TTT member. So keep it up man. You're pretty cool.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-16-2018, 10:05 PM)Travis1421 Wrote: I don't really play TTT at all but from my few interactions with you, I think you're honestly a chill dude. I presume that follows suit into your TTT staffing seeing as you've been promoted rather quickly for a TTT member. So keep it up man. You're pretty cool.

Thanks man, you're pretty cool yourself. My only suggestion is to stop playing PH and migrate over to TTT tyvm
(09-16-2018, 10:06 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 10:05 PM)Travis1421 Wrote: I don't really play TTT at all but from my few interactions with you, I think you're honestly a chill dude. I presume that follows suit into your TTT staffing seeing as you've been promoted rather quickly for a TTT member. So keep it up man. You're pretty cool.

Thanks man, you're pretty cool yourself. My only suggestion is to stop playing PH and migrate over to TTT tyvm

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-16-2018, 10:09 PM)Travis1421 Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 10:06 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

[Image: oU6UYfD.png]
(09-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: note: This is NOT a shitpost thread. Don't ban me pls

says it isn't a shitpost yet he shitposts on it two replies later
(09-16-2018, 10:22 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 09:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: note: This is NOT a shitpost thread. Don't ban me pls

says it isn't a shitpost yet he shitposts on it two replies later

maybe he shouldnt play on ph and i wont shitpost yknow
+1 pretty cool but -1 because he never !ban %trusted 0
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
k from this point on im not shitposting here tyvm
Glad to see others are following me in taking this up however the original idea for these types of threads belongs to @"Kasumi" so please give her credit in all future critique threads!