Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daddy Panda Staff App
Ingame Name: Daddy Panda

Steam ID:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/WiddleWedPanda

Time Played: 2D 16H 38m as of time of this posting.

When First Joined: I joined in early April, where I was only joining when a friend was playing. It wasn't until mid-April that I started playing more actively.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm currently in Mountain Time (GMT-7, 2 Hours behind EST) I am usually available on weekends all day. Weekdays in the afternoon until the AMs. I am sometimes available in the mornings depending on what clients I work with at the time.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Master going for Regular.

What can you do to help the community?: 
I can help by utilizing my knowledge of Prop Hunt, your server rules, as well as my professional experience for the servers benefit.
I have not been a mod in Gmod, but I am a quick study in regards to the commands.

My professional experience includes QA Testing and Associate Project Manager for LEGO, where during the launch of LEGO Universe, I assisted the community team in finding cheaters, live bugs and assisting players that have encountered known bugs.

I've done Tech Support and Customer Service (Most notably for Apple) for a combined 6 years, so I believe myself to have good communication skills with players and people that request help or violate the rules. I am also experienced with conflict escalation/de-escalation (From my Tech Support Days).

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I would like to help the community because I have grown fond of it. This server really is a place of great people. Everyone so far has been welcoming, friendly and very active. I would love to be a part of the community that continues this as well as safeguard it from the random players that don't.
I have been told that you are looking to build a good mod foundation for the server, and I'd like to be a part of that. I believe my skill set and experience could be an asset to this server.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was invited by my friend Strawberry/Sapph. And I've stuck around ever since.

Other:If you wish to know more about me, I've made an introduction post here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...intro-post

Thanks in advance for reviewing this application!

-Panda
Ive known panda for quiet some time. 3.5 years to be exact. hes a wonderful person and hes excellet with his knowledge of the game. hes always trying to enforce the rules and or letting me or a donor know that someone is breaking them i love him tbh +1 from me
+1 knows rules, respects staff and others, and coolest panda.

Me making a move on my crush like...............
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5054547]
He's helped me quite a bit on the server when the baddies get on to troll. definite +1 from me. I'd make a longer review but his app speaks for itself. Lets give him a chance!
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
i'm new to the server but i know panda long enough to know that he is a person who always follow the rules and respect not just the staff but also other players. He is also able to control situations calmly. so it's a +1 for me <3
[quote="[Red]Panda" pid='31291' dateline='1524515281']
Ingame Name: Daddy Panda

played with panda quite a bit and he's a cool guy, plus he aint afraid quiet ppl when they get outta hand.
+ 1 from me! Nice guy and plays fair. He's helped Jake before when they needed help with rowdy players.
+1 Nice guy, already enforces rules, GMOD vet so he knows all illegal spots and is like a shark that smells blood in the water when hes on hunters. Like seriously, he hunts props as seriously as a pedophile hunts children. Thats a joke of course but he truely is a good guy and deserves a promotion.
+1 from me , knows the rules , great personality , great help when staff is low or not on , and all around great person.
He's a great guy he helps out with staff aren't on as well. He defiantly knows the rules. I see no problem with him enforcing them either. He defiantly gets a +1 from me. Even though he knows all my spots and just walks up to me and looks at me. Hah. Great dude. Defiantly would be a benefit to the team.

Panda finding props ^