Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daddy Panda Staff App
+1
Even from a previous server, Panda has always made sure that people obey rules and if anyone tries to make a fuss, especially randos, he makes sure to straighten things up :) very mature too so he's a good role model especially for staff :)
" Comrades isn't just a word, it refers to the heart.
Please count on me as I'm sure there'll be a time
When I count on you. In times of suffering
and sadness, I will always be with you.
                               You are not alone. "
awesome player he would make a good staff he knows all the rules
+ 1 from me! Great Guy, abides by the rules, and has a calming demeanor, and I'm sure he'd do great as an admin!
+1 Even though I've known Panda for a small amount of time, hes proven himself helpful. He knows the rules and is creative with his spots. I think he would be great if he was apart of staff.

~ Sincerely Trash 
This application was accepted so I'm going to close it an move it to the archive.