Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daeganislegit Abuse Report
Can we get some staff support in this, so we can stop the arguing. I believe enough evidence has been posted, though I would like to hear what someone with enough power to make a verdict believes.
(09-04-2019, 02:57 PM)[20r] Sgt. Salvador Wrote: What They Did: Placed a AutoSlay on me after KOS'ing him for KOS'ing and killing an innocent, despite the innocent dealing no damage, and no one witnessed the events that Daeganislegit claimed had happened.

By your own description of the events, the slay was justified. If I understand this situation correctly, Daegan killed someone who broke the bridge, which is a valid KOS. A couple seconds later, another person shoots him before he can ID the body, which is self defense, and then you KOS him. It doesn't matter that the first guy didn't deal damage. If you didn't witness the events and have no context of them, the most you could call is sus on Daegan for killing 2 innos. Although in the future, handling your own reports is something you generally want to avoid @daeganislegit.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(09-04-2019, 09:01 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 02:57 PM)[20r] Sgt. Salvador Wrote: What They Did: Placed a AutoSlay on me after KOS'ing him for KOS'ing and killing an innocent, despite the innocent dealing no damage, and no one witnessed the events that Daeganislegit claimed had happened.

By your own description of the events, the slay was justified. If I understand this situation correctly, Daegan killed someone who broke the bridge, which is a valid KOS. A couple seconds later, another person shoots him before he can ID the body, which is self defense, and then you KOS him. It doesn't matter that the first guy didn't deal damage. If you didn't witness the events and have no context of them, the most you could call is sus on Daegan for killing 2 innos. Although in the future, handling your own reports is something you generally want to avoid @daeganislegit.

He was the only staff on at the time of this incident
(09-04-2019, 09:06 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:

He was the only staff on at the time of this incident

It's not a huge deal, but you should usually check if other staff can get on before handling your report.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Destroying the bridge is definitely not kosable unless it results in someone being damaged/killed, I dont know where you saw otherwise
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-04-2019, 09:31 PM)Foxka Wrote:

Destroying the bridge is definitely not kosable unless it results in someone being damaged/killed, I dont know where you saw otherwise

Daegan said in his first video that he was damaged when he broke the plank. I assume it was fall damage. Also you can kill someone for breaking the bridge if you were on it when they started breaking it; it's T baiting.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

Sounds like people should agree to disagree and move on.
Looking through every single screenshot. I do believe that daegan you should have gotten another staff member on. A report this complex on you shouldn’t have been handled by you.
Salvador, you should have gathered more evidence against daegan.

From the both of you, I have yet to see evidence from the actual event. I see the damage logs are posted of when this all started, but I do not see logs from the actual ‘Bridge event’ which is what really got this RDM chain going.

Regarding daegan shooting other innocents, he is allowed to defend himself from any attacker that shoots him or kos’s him. If Salvador damages daegan for killing Hobolas, the slay is valid since daegan was defending himself against an attacker.

I’m going to do more research on this later in the damage logs.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
If I'm not mistaken the bridges in rooftops shown in dragons slideshows all result on death, so how could he kos after taking fall damage
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: 172F9C2E98915182C354522962A3BAEFB7D435B7]

@daeganislegit , in order to break or even damage the bridge, he had to have used a gun or a crowbar to shoot or hit it right? I don’t see anything from Hamster in the shot logs.

Am I wrong?