Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daeganislegit Abuse Report
Damaging a world prop such as the planks on rooftops does not show up in the logs
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-05-2019, 08:34 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Damaging a world prop such as the planks on rooftops does not show up in the logs

yes but there is nothing in shot logs
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(09-05-2019, 08:40 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 08:34 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Damaging a world prop such as the planks on rooftops does not show up in the logs

yes but there is nothing in shot logs

Shot logs are fairly pitiful. They’re useful if you can find shot you’re wanting to prove, but the lack of them means little. More often than not they are likely to fuck up in general, to say nothing of the guns that flat don’t register.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I can assure you all that it would still show up on the shot logs if you just swing your crowbar for no reason at nothing.

Edit: typo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-05-2019, 08:25 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: [Image: 172F9C2E98915182C354522962A3BAEFB7D435B7]

@daeganislegit , in order to break or even damage the bridge, he had to have used a gun or a crowbar to shoot or hit it right? I don’t see anything from Hamster in the shot logs.

Am I wrong?
Do crowbars even show on shot logs he destroyed it when I was on it I jumped back then shot him
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
deagan is innocent!
@daeganislegit 
[Image: E5532928458C71981C53CE5A0D039B8B204FF390]

They do.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Still going with sometimes. If two years taught me anything, it’s that shotlogs are worse than the hitreg. Granted if anything crowbar, magneto stick, and grapple do show up a lot. Wouldn’t trust it.
Either way I haven’t watched the videos or know who did what, I’m just saying those logs suck either way so if we’re reaching this hard for “proof”, shotlogs ain’t the way to go.
Staff members may handle their own reports if they are only ones on. I don’t recall any obligation to to ping for another staff member to get on. In fact there isn’t any since this is a volunteer thing. It’s good to ask questions on things you don’t know, but if he felt he was right then so be it. Here’s the report, on the forums, where it should be.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-04-2019, 04:18 PM)Hobolas (Nosound) Wrote: So that video proves my point, You start of looking at birdperson and then call him out and say you werent even looking at him when we can clearly see thats who you spawn facing, then when you face the window trying to kos people through the window it states nobody is traitor because you can't see their name. Proving I couldn't have kosed him without seeing his name.

I do want to also point out daegan edited the post below. Originally he just claims he kos'd yeeto  ("I kos yetto without looking 0:12") without looking  which i disprove in the post below his.  He added the part about not looking at bird when kosed when I disproved his not looking at yeeto claim. But in my text above I point out he spawns facing birdperson and we can clearly see birdperson's name once his reticle goes over his player model. Yet he didn't even read that before making a new claim about not looking at bird.

(09-05-2019, 06:08 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Looking through every single screenshot. I do believe that daegan you should have gotten another staff member on. A report this complex on you shouldn’t have been handled by you.
Salvador, you should have gathered more evidence against daegan.

From the both of you, I have yet to see evidence from the actual event. I see the damage logs are posted of when this all started, but I do not see logs from the actual ‘Bridge event’ which is what really got this RDM chain going.

Regarding daegan shooting other innocents, he is allowed to defend himself from any attacker that shoots him or kos’s him. If Salvador damages daegan for killing Hobolas, the slay is valid since daegan was defending himself against an attacker.

I’m going to do more research on this later in the damage logs.

Look back at the beginning of this thread, also look at the choppy video daegan posted while he was recording on rooftops and the damagelogs posted.
I STATED THIS IN A EARLIER POST BUT EVERYONE STILL SEEMS CONFUSED SO HERE IT IS AGAIN.

Hamster on rooftops broke the bridge and as far as I could see daegan was nowhere near being in danger of falling, hamster then went afk in a corner and was shot by daegan, daegan didn't state why he killed hamster and I waited for him to approach the body and ID it, he did not so I shot at him and didn't kill him. I kosed him and he ran inside a building while kosing me back and shooting me, salvador was there and had witnessed daegan shooting the innocent and shooting me so he followed my kos and me shooting daegan and killed daegan along with me for killing hamster.

Daegan then goes on to punish salvador saying that daegan was in the right to shoot me because I shot at him and kosed him, now daegan is allowed to shoot me back for shooting him but he should not punish salvador because I shot him first when in reality either daegan should have slain/punished the innocent who he claims tried to break the bridge and kill him or slain/punished himself for killing an afk innocent.

Do note that the issue with salvador and me is different then the issue daegan slayed me for. That issue is that daegan (even posting videos proving me right) stated I could not have seen someone and had to kos off of skin/location despite it being impossible for me to not see the person and use a ttt_radio_traitor bind and have their name appear.

https://i.imgur.com/zGaWznY.jpg
In this picture of damagelogs you can see daegan (Innocent) kill hamster (Also innocent). Then after hamster is dead I start shooting at daegan because he didnt id the body.
I’d say lock this thread and let the admins decide based off the evidence provided. Not this “He said / she said” issue.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]