Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deadpool's 2nd Mod app
Ingame Name: Deadpool

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95491176

Time Played: 4w 0d 1h

When First Joined: Nov 21, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Until summer: 5:00pm - 12:00am EST
Extra: In the summer: for me May 26th to Aug 10, I will try to play TTT how I used to. My scedule gets rekt every summer, so last year (with a scedule of 10-11pm to 12:00pm(varied)) I played TTT all night. If why scedule gets fucked up like that I will try to keep those hours. 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test-mod

What can you do to help the community: I want to finally help with ban requests and help the community in general.

Why you want to help the community: The reason why I bought T-mod was because I wanted to help to community I had invested much time into. I know I can continue that while being a Mod.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): None.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: at the time I just downloaded css and wanted to find a server not MC-related. I found this one and I have stayed since.

Other: I will also answer any questions about my absence that I returned from mid-march. Also I will respond in bulk to avoid over posting.
former admin2
Let's see, you're extremely active and do a lot of reports, great in the community, and been around for a while long time, you throw up no major red flags, and I think you do pretty good honestly. I will recommend this, and give you a plus one. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1 Surprised he isn't mod already.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Very active, we need more mods, very levelheaded. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+2 for my bby deadpool who always tries to grab reports before me.

-1 for being a cowgirls fan
+1
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 million!

A very good tmod, really active, he does reports very well. You deserve mod buddy ^^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? ✓
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? ✓
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? ✓
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? ✓
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? ✓
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? ✓

What is my stance on you being promoted?
I see you and Moderate as my successors of sorts. You both give a shit about the community, are fairly active, you goof around with your friends, you know when to be serious, you have little patience for trolls, and you stand up for what you feel is right. There's no doubt in my mind that you're ready for the promotion. Do me proud in my absence.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +1
+1, is on more often than i ever was, and does a really good job at being staff, ive seen me and him be the only night staff on at times as well
Dont look so blue
Easy +1