Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delay prevention
Simple script, if a traitor has not killed an innocent or detective in the first 3-4-5 minutes into a round, slay them.
*has no radar and is looking for people to kill* *dies from some anti delay script*
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Shouldn't have any problem finding people in three minutes, and if you aren't buying armor radar as your two things what are you doing? If you think that's a problem make it four minutes, or five.
Radar is genuinly one of the most important things to buy as a T... If you refuse to buy one early round fine I suppose, but later on it starts to become damned handy finding the few inno's alive. I Always buy it right off the bat so I learn quick enough where the mainstay of peeps are, and where peeps are moving towards, as such I can potentially lay traps or toss a Holy. If you fail to buy one and then run around like a damn fool trying to find people, its not anyone elses fault but your own.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
If a player is actively looking and trying to kill players it's not delaying. Some people like to wait to pick off loners, and this script of yours would punish that. Plus that's what overtime is for.
In practice, it doesn't take longer than two minutes to find a loner or any one at all to kill.
(07-15-2018, 04:09 PM)Painguin Wrote: if you aren't buying armor radar as your two things what are you doing?

Being good. You don't need radar as your first two things. Just armor plus whatever else. No point in having radar early game, buy it later.
I still think that there's nothing wrong with expecting a traitor to kill at least one person before 3 minutes into the round, and by the least, an autoslay by the start of OT.
[Image: IZ84IBO.png]

It's definitely this easy....not.
(07-15-2018, 05:16 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: [Image: IZ84IBO.png]

It's definitely this easy....not.

I can guarantee you that its not that difficult to write. I've seen a script like it done before.