Egpta's Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: Egpta 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138787255

Who Banned You: matt_st3

Reason For Ban: Trolling name

Length of Ban: indefinatly

Reason for Mods to Unban:   I'm sorry, I'll never do it again. Thought of it at as harmless joke, but clearly others thought other wise. Please forgive me. I really love playing here because of the people here and would be pleased to continue

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 hour very long ago, rdmed a friend who forgot to forgive and disconnected and internet crapped out and i got ban for leaving

Other: 
troll
verb
to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

This is what you have done, and will continue to do should you be unbanned. You are very provocative in your statements and are inherently disrespectful whenever a problem arises with a person. You interfere in conversations that do not include you and proceed to mock people that are trying to resolve issues.

Very cool guy, very fun to play with. It was obviously a joke and it didn't break any rules. FreeEgpta2018
+1
The ban was supposed to be for a week, not a perma. Matt's fixing it now :)

As for the trolling, you and your crew have been warned numerous times to stop trolling with similar names and targeting Aiser specifically. This needs to stop my guys.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-14-2018, 09:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: The ban was supposed to be for a week, not a perma. Matt's fixing it now :)

I still think the ban is absurd. It was clearly not okay, but I'm still appealing for it to be removed.
"It was clearly not okay" -Egpta

You did wrong and don't wish to be punished for it? You were also repeatedly asked to change your name and stop trolling.
(06-14-2018, 10:07 PM)Aiser Wrote: "It was clearly not okay" -Egpta

You did wrong and don't wish to be punished for it? You were also repeatedly asked to change your name and stop trolling.

"It was clearly not okay" was not referring to being punished. it was referring to what I did. People can realize what they did was wrong without getting severely punished.
Thats my point. You admit what you did was wrong. But you still want to be unbanned for doing a bad thing.
(06-14-2018, 10:13 PM)Aiser Wrote: Thats my point. You admit what you did was wrong. But you still want to be unbanned for doing a bad thing.
So if you throw your trash on the side of the road and receive the death penalty you would be ok with it?
Cult member since 8-8-18
6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

This has nothing to do with the death penalty dolphin. He wants to be unbanned even though hes done all of what is not allowed by the above rule.