Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethan's Trusted application
Ingame Name: Ethan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26461586 

Time Played: 272 hours

When First Joined: February 24th, 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Later in the day. Typically any time from 6 to 9PM until 1 to 3AM, CST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I am typically on later in the day, after most staff have already left. Things can tend to get pretty hectic pretty quickly later in the night, as I am sure most of you can attest to from the amount of ban requests that come in later at night.
What I can do to help is to bring a levelheaded mature personality in to help monitor the server when other staff aren't available, as well as simply assist the staff that are around on the later times in the day as I have seen how overwhelming it can get for one Tmod/Mod to handle 20+ people by themselves.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because I genuinely enjoy the community and its player-base. I have been online gaming for around 15 years, and in that time I have seen thousands of servers within hundreds of games, so I know that when a player finds a community that they enjoy that that experience should be cherished. In online gaming, not much is worse than losing a friendly regular player because things have started to become too chaotic. I want to be a part of the team that helps keep those players around and helps to keep the server running smoothly so everyone can enjoy their time online.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I think I found Dinks shortly after the previous TTT server I was staff on shutdown. I was looking for something similar to what I was a part of and where a new player could join and not be heavily outmatched by player perks and "pay to win" aspects, and that was Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: That's all. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns
you are on alot and help me when im overwhelmed and your a nice guy to play with 
+1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(03-07-2020, 03:08 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: you are on alot and help me when im overwhelmed and your a nice guy to play with 
+1

Thanks for your kind words, daegan
(03-07-2020, 04:06 PM)Ethan Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 03:08 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: you are on alot and help me when im overwhelmed and your a nice guy to play with 
+1

Thanks for your kind words, daegan

+1 He also helped me too on my first day and I was very grateful :D Amazing guy, he's very active ingame as well as on the forums!
Ethan will probably be the easiest +1 I've ever given to anyone.  He has a lot of the same qualities about him in his manner of dealing with people and addressing them that Dakody did when I first met him and he was just a regular.   I do not know what became of Dakody but I do not he was an admin or Co-owner at some point?  Very impressed with him when I am on and trying to manage people.  Even without the trusted abilities, he is always trying to help and make sure a single Trusted/T-mod/Mod is not overwhelmed by the amount of insanity going on in the server.   Imagine what Ethan could do with the Trusted abilities when He already does so much with such little power for the better of the server.  So I guess to wrap up this very long post, It's a +1 from me and I will be honored to have you as a part of the staff if they choose to pick you for it, Ethen.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(03-08-2020, 04:40 AM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: Ethan will probably be the easiest +1 I've ever given to anyone.  He has a lot of the same qualities about him in his manner of dealing with people and addressing them that Dakody did when I first met him and he was just a regular.   I do not know what became of Dakody but I do not he was an admin or Co-owner at some point?  Very impressed with him when I am on and trying to manage people.  Even without the trusted abilities, he is always trying to help and make sure a single Trusted/T-mod/Mod is not overwhelmed by the amount of insanity going on in the server.   Imagine what Ethan could do with the Trusted abilities when He already does so much with such little power for the better of the server.  So I guess to wrap up this very long post, It's a +1 from me and I will be honored to have you as a part of the staff if they choose to pick you for it, Ethen.

Thanks for the super kind words and for your insight into the kind of player I am and staff I could be. I will make sure I don't let you down if I do get chosen for Trusted!
+1 Ethan is one of the most genuine and nicest people ever. He is always willing to help and is a lot of fun to play with. Can't wait to see him when i'm unbanned. Hope you get trusted :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 hes helpful and would make a good trusted.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Ethans good shit. Upstanding dude, fun to play with and would be a good, trusted mod. Nothing bad to say :D
Bump before a final decision is made.
[Image: b_560x95.png]