Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Ending to a Movie
This is just for fun. I am interested to here everyone's favorite ending to a movie that they have watched. Now, this does not have to be from your favorite movie, just because a movie is your favorite does not mean that movie has the best ending. 

For example, far from my favorite movie, is The Last Samurai. The camera work is excellent, the music is perfectly orchestrated for the scene, and even the emotions on the extras is fantastic. It isn't my favorite movie due to major historical inaccuracies and it being another Tom Cruise movie that he survives near impossible odds (cause Mission Impossible right?).

If you have not seen it there is a link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3sRzY_RXDk

I hope all of you have a great day and I'm interested to see what some of you post about your favorite ending to a movie.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I personally liked Deadpool 2's ending because-SPOILERS!!!!!!! 

It is mixed with so many different emotions. Wade finally lets go of his dead girlfriend, accepting that she will still live on in his heart. I cried because of how beautiful it was, then laughed at the rest of the jokes. It was relieving to see everybody walk in the sunset, and go back to their usual antics. :3
[Image: uzHd4Bp.png]
[Image: Kylo-Ren-kills-Han-Solo-828972.jpg]
[Image: d637fdfb36.png]
Oof, Last Samurai is Epic indeed.

My fav. is I think the ending of Artificial Intelligence.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
My favorite ending has to be Space Balls, just because it set up for a Space Balls 2 but they purposefully didn't make one.
I really loved Your Name, not sure if many of you have heard of it lmao
(08-25-2018, 06:45 PM)Melancholy (2) Wrote: I really loved Your Name, not sure if many of you have heard of it lmao

Heard of it, but haven't seen it yet.

Mine is probably the end of The Sixth Sense.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-25-2018, 07:40 AM)nopleez Wrote: [Image: d637fdfb36.png]

Wow, that's a very interesting movie ending. Thanks for sharing.
The ending to Stranger Than Fiction is probably one of my favorites along with it being one of my favorite movies overall.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky