Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First time for everything ?
Ingame Name: creepin,[orange]creepin, [orange] Taco bell,  [test] creepin, [Teal]Creepin, [Yellow]creepin, [green] Creepin, [black]creepin

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:0:220602501

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. 165hrs

When First Joined: Jan 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1am - 10 pm Monday through Saturday 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:Regular/ Donar

What can you do to help the community?: I have completely understand the rules and the regulations of the server and helped people in the server. I can help Maintain The rules and rule breakers who don't follow the rules. I tend to try and help out as much as possible and I try to make sure the game is fair and fun for everyone in the community and I share the same gaming experience as I would for myself to others and Help them if needed. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I like Playing on this Gmod server wouldn't trade it with t he players and the staff team that keep it professional at all times. well organized and a great community to be in for the long run, and wouldn't change it either way. Sticking with one server and it would be  this one .. ! 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No 

How did you find us?: I knew of the server for a while never hoped into the server till now 

Other: I had Past Experience on a prophunt server as Trusted as well Have I owned my owner server a long time ago, but I left the server and I am very active.
I have played with you a lot over the past few weeks and you have shown to have a very good grasp of the rules.  You will be a very welcome addition to the staff.  +1 from me.
Yay you did it! Creepin you have been consistent, helpful and a pleasure to be around on server (except when you mock my driving skills). You've been very active and at times when there's no staff available. I know you have staffed on a server before and that shows. You always ask for help or advice when you aren't sure about what to do before taking action and know when to step back to let staff handle things. You keep things calm and know the servers rules. I would be happy to have you as part of the team and to help you continue to learn as a trusted 

+1 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
And you said you wouldn’t. Creepin, thanks for applying bro. On server, u r always a joy to be around and bring a happy aura. You know the rules and are never afraid to ask staff for help. My only issue is that you only have 1 ban request but that’s easy to fix. +1 from ur boi. See u on PH!
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
+1 shit you basically are a moderator when no staff are on, you do a great job on managing trolls and mic spammers. You'll make a great staff member! :)
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
creepin you have been nice to have around. 
since joining us recently, you show a desire to help out, and to learn and understand how our rules differ from your other servers. several times you have been able to record evidence of baddies, alerted me to situations that we could help with, and always ask when you aren't sure about certain rules. you have also been active on the discord and have assisted in a few ban requests as well as having one of your own.
 i think it would be great to have you on the team.
+1 from me dawg 
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
You're helpful to staff and players alike.
You're kind to players and you ask questions when you don't know things.
You enforce rules properly and not with an iron fist.
I am all for teaching you more of the ropes.
+1
idk how this works but I just want to give credit to this guy he is super helpful he answers all of your questions and when you need help with something he tries to get the best answer possible I been in and out of the server for three days now with my friends but tis guy was right there in either the main server or even the secondary server I think its called but he is super chill respectful and is always ready to hop in a game and play prop hunt when he sees people in he is there
Your application for staff is denied. Making an alt to promote yourself with behind the scenes tactics is not something we want in our staff team. Why you chose to do it beyond me. I want you aware that before this, your application was doing well and pretty much going to be accepted. 

The earliest you can reapply is April 7th, 2020. I recommend you wait longer than that before trying again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army