Frogmans unban appeal
Maybe you should stop hacking and git gud first.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
If there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is a cheater. They ruin the game that others have paid to play, they're usually extremely toxic and yell at normal players and tell them they're bad and to get good, and the worst thing; they have to use external computer programs to get kills in the game.

Also, combined with the multiple reports on serious ttt, it's evident that you're not qualified to play here.

[Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Can't git gud if you're banned (turned my emoji to a ?)

But yeah it doesn't look like you're too serious about turning a new leaf

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-28-2017, 07:58 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 07:45 PM)DaKody the Reindeer Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 04:30 PM)frogman Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban:  Its been quite a long time and I think I should be given another chance 

banned for hacking on serious 3 days ago...
-1 based off this^^^ lol.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
-1, the evidence against you not being able to play fair is way too overwhel.ing. the fact you claim haven't hacked since you got banned from our server but have all these bans on another server for hacking also proves you are not mature enough to ownup to your mistakes and learn from them, as wellas the fact you are willing to lie to get your way.
sorry dude, Tyler banned you for hacking and that's final. -1
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
yeah, dont hack. tis bad. Youll end up where you are now case in point. Says doesnt hack, gets banned on Serious for hacking. Nice try bud
Unban request denied, hackers don't get second chances.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]