Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gabe's TMod App
Ingame Name: Gabe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93840118

Time Played: 510.25 hours

When First Joined: February 2017 around there

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Same as before, weekdays from 1pm to 3pm then again from around 7pm to 12am/1am (Hours may differ depending on if I work or do other things. Also don't graduate until June 21st, kms.)  Weekends are basically all day anytime of the day unless I'm doing something. 

Sponsor(s): @"Dakota" 

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
By becoming a Test Mod, I can further expand my capability to provide assistance to those that need it while still maintaining the ability to handle reports in a professional, rational, and timely matter as I have been for the past month or so as a Trusted. I now feel like I am able to take on more responsibility as a Test Mod and help make the server the best it can be. I'd also help the community by still being able to be on at times when no other staff members are on thus allowing people to continue to create reports and making the server more fun and enjoyable to play on. With all this said, I would still continue to also assist new players that may have questions about the server or the gamemode itself. As I said before, I believe in order to be a good staff member you have to possess a positive and likable personality that most people will tend to like and enjoy. I'd like to say that I currently possess that type of  personality. Not having a good personality can create a more hostile and toxic environment on the server than there needs to be.   
Why you want to help the community: 
 I want to help out this because I have had a lot playing this server ever since I first stepped foot into this server and have been wanting to give back to the community that has treated me fairly ever since then. I also want to help out this community because over the past month or so being a Trusted has given me some insights into how close this community really is and have enjoyed staffing it while still meeting both old and new players to the community that I have not previously met.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-App--4355 
How did you find us?: 
Scrolling through a list of TTT servers and pressed join
Other: 
Thanks for reading  ;)
+1 handles situations very well, active on forums, moderates server well, knows the rules
Yo +1 for my nigga Gabe even though he's a cheap imitation of Lycan
+1 easy, Gabe has well earned it. Active in community and server, and has helped in several staffing situations outside of what a trusted is expected to do. Has a level head and great understanding of the rules and general feel for things outside of regular gameplay (e.g. Forums, discord help). Gabe is a friendly staff member to newcomers and friendly with many of our regulars.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 Consistently active on the server, handles reports fairly and quickly, and is very helpful to members of the community.
+1 very active between forums, discord and server. He knows the rules very well and I've never seen or heard anything bad about him. I've noticed Gabe tends to be very good at handling situations. Also he has banned himself less times then me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 Gabe is an awesome member of the community for reason every else has already said.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
+1 Gabe is super chill and helpful when he's on the server. Easy +1 from me.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1 good gamer
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Your application has been Accepted.