Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving it a Shot (killer for Trusted)
Ingame Name (With Gametracker Links): killerZoreo (Other aliases: ChokeMeGrandpa, Freenopleez (Fuck Typing))
Time Played: 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 4 Hours and 28 Minutes (533.48 Hours)
When First Joined: January 20, 2019
Availability (All in EST and approximate): 4pm to 10pm on school/work nights (I can be on a little later if I need to). 1pm to 4:30am on other nights.
Sponsor: @Dildo Shwaggins  
Rank Desired: Trusted
Current Rank: Donor (Regular)
What can you do to help the community: I can deal with idiots when no staff are on. When its not a school/work night, I'm sometimes on until the server is empty, and there aren't usually staff on towards the end of the server's activity. When it is the morning of school/work, I can pop on really quick if something needs to be dealt with.
Why do you want to help the community: I want to help out a community that I have enjoyed being a part of. Although there have been quite a bit of staff added in the past few months, the server still seems short handed on staff at times. I am on quite a lot, meaning I can fill in some of the remaining blank spots.
Have you previously applied for staff?: No
How did you find us?: I hopped from Dink's PH to find out what the heck TTT was.
Other:
If I could give you a -1 for the alignment on this I would

what a shame. anyways, I've never seen anyone really have problems with you. hell, a lot of people seem to like you, myself included. you've been helpful at times even though you have no obligation to, and you're on a lot. obviously, these are all great things. the server certainly is short staffed a lot, especially at night. It's always nice to have new capable staff join the ranks.

I wouldn't mind seeing you in a nice dark green. +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
1+ Attitude is great and always maintains himself when it comes to trolls. Makes a lot of Ban request and has something that TTT needs for sure.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...RE-POSTING

Your application must be left aligned to comply with the requirements.
While right alignment is fun and all, it is part of requirements to be left aligned now 

Anyways, I'm sponsoring Zoreo because I think he is ready to become staff. Despite a few issues in the past, he has improved greatly from them and learned from mistakes and has been very helpful, particularly holding server down without staff on, and is levelheaded. I think he deserves a shot at Trusted. 

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Big +1, does a pretty good job keeping the server clean when there's no staff on, knows the rules, and keeps calm under pressure on server.

Honestly I've been waiting for this thread to appear.
Big fat +1 for KillerZoreo, he is:
- A player is constantly active on our server, and a long time player
- Someone who does not cause any issues on our server and understands our rules
- A very outgoing individual
- A very helpful player who constantly using their donor power when needed and fills out forum ban request.

I hope the best for you Zoreo!
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
+1 always active knows rules and is fun to play with (and to rdm)
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 he has helped out many times when no staff were available and would do a great job as trusted. He's also very active and would contribute a lot to helping the server.
former admin2
+1 Would definitely like to see him try out trusted because I do think he is a pretty capable individual and is helpful towards staff, haven't really seen him do much if anything wrong on my side.

Good luck on the app killer
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊