Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got a questionable bind? Stop here!
Lately there has been a lot of issues with users having questionable binds on server, so I've decided to make a post where you can all drop your binds here, instead of in server, to see if they need changed/fully removed.

While we have laxed up a lot, there are still a lot of things that aren't allowed.
Racism in binds is fully 100% not okay, same with sexism, OVERLY sexual remarks, anything overly political, overly religious, or excessively swearing.

If you're not sure if your bind falls into one of these, just drop it here. Other staff and I will do our best to help you fix them if they do.
"Nuru is bad at ph"
[Image: 727.gif]
You've claimed Top Traitor as your reward for being the the Top player!
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Mr. Potato: I sucked Hani's dick once and I had to go to the hospital due to the intensity
Do NOT shit post on a serious help topic.

Laced; Not allowed.
Daegan, you've already been warned about shitposting and should know better.

Hash, don't shitpost on threads like this. Thanks.
Is this a thread that can be used as a discussion place for threads or is this simply a yes or no thread?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Discussion can take place. Staff will be commenting to help users reword things etc, and if they dont understand, can ask.
Oryx: can you please correct the misinformation about canine penises in chat, they are knotted not corkscrewed, that's pigs.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
LMDGFAO
That's funny as hell, but not allowed.