Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HK MP7 and M24 textures (or etc.) textures not working? I've got just the solution.
Hiya. You ever get tired of staring at black and purple checkered weapons? I do.

One of the weapon packs that Dinkleberg TTT uses: Flippy's TTT Weapon Legacy Pack, has not been updated for textures on the workshop. But the comments of the page say different (they also have the same issues.)

Kilian57: Dec 23, 2015 @ 3:13pm

"Hey,

First i have to say, that this pack is great! I love it and use it now on my third server.
On my newest I edited the pack and tried to use ist with FastDl but the M24 Rifle is purple. Does it use different modells? Can you say which file type you used?"

And in response to this: the author of the workshop upload has said this:

TFlippy  [author]: Dec 24, 2015 @ 7:02am

"That version is somewhat outdated, use this one instead. I've also uploaded the models and materials onto the Workshop for it - Weaponry + Specialties."

Keep in mind, the workshop date of this pack is 2014, but he gave an update late 2015.

For now, if you want to use the MOST RECENT UPDATE of the pack, click this. Unless anyone wants to compile a workshop page with this most recent update, you will have to install it manually into your garrysmod folder.

You are welcome to search more into this matter, and divulge in the installation progress, but my work here (should) be done!

<3
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Ty for this. Exactly what I was looking for.
... How many threads about this was made... its even in the fucking MOTD
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]