Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Hello Everyone I been around The prop hunt Scene for a while trying out new servers, kinda sticking my head around this server, Really enjoys being around and hanging out with some new people .. But other then that I am pretty much usually in Prop hunt or going to hopefully being more less learning how not to die in Murder .. xD  But I just wanted to stop by and say Hi finally.
Welcome to the forums champ glad to have you here
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome to the forums just a friendly reminder in terms of which servers are better it goes TTT>PH & DR>Murder enjoy your stay ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Hello and welcome to hell we hope you enjoy your stay and dont forget to stop off at p.f. changs between the lodge for the doomed soul and lake of fire

Welcome to the forums  ;)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Welcome to forums officially 
(02-17-2020, 10:09 AM)Cake Wrote: Hello and welcome to hell we hope you enjoy your stay and dont forget to stop off at p.f. changs between the lodge for the doomed soul and lake of fire

Welcome to the forums  ;)

Sounds like I better Run then.

(02-17-2020, 10:09 AM)Near Wrote: Welcome to the forums just a friendly reminder in terms of which servers are better it goes TTT>PH & DR>Murder enjoy your stay ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

SO YOUR SAYING TTT is Top Tier xD xD oooooooooo I think that sounds promising.
Welcome to the forum! Been fun playing on server with you. See you soon 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(02-17-2020, 02:06 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Welcome to the forum! Been fun playing on server with you. See you soon 

Pix  Heart

Thanks Pix!!!!!!!!!! Come Play Prophunt Sometimes xD
Welcome to the shitpost zone please enjoy your stay
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Welcome Gamer.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]