Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello its a me
Ingame Name: happy GT records it as Happy here is that 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 525hrs

When First Joined: early Jan 2018
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): usually on everyday for at least an hour

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Reg/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep the server running smoothly and by enforcing the rules and explaining things to new and old players alike
Why do you want to help the community?: Its my main ph server I enjoy playing here with my friends as well as meeting and help new players.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...whats-thishttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-trusted

How did you find us?: the server i usally played on was full so i came here

Other: Currently a dinks Murder staff, former tmod here, and I know there is a two weeks absence in my time(was still somewhat active in forums and discord), but that is due to getting swamped with work which left me with very little free time. When things like that happen I notify the other staff members that I'll be gone for awhile due to work. 
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
You know the rules.
You are active in server as much as possible.
You are active on forums.
You are active on discord.
You help with players.
You have the kind of personality that draws people to the server and thats what we need.
You already know what's to be expected of you.
You know about being lax with the rules, that we've recently laxed up.
You are MORE THAN DESERVING of trusted.

I know comments will be made about you resigning but people need to take into account what made these people leave. You had damn good reason, and did all you could to change things before leaving. Now things are better in your eyes, and you're happy to be back. I myself, am happy to welcome you back.
+0 

As you stated and game tracker shows your time of absence from the server. Last time you applied was after a time of absence as well, given that was a much longer time of absence, it almost seems like a pattern to me. Once you have a month of consistent time, I'd be more than willing to give you a +1. 

You're a good guy, and I've never had an issue with you. I feel you have a good grasp on the rules and illegal spots, and are very good at communicating with staff online that something is amiss. 

It looks to me that you're pretty much on your way to becoming Trusted either way. Though by the time your application gets accepted or rejected I'm sure your time will have already improved ^_^

See you on the Prop Field happy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-31-2018, 04:47 AM)Old Man Voss Wrote: +0 

As you stated and game tracker shows your time of absence from the server. Last time you applied was after a time of absence as well, given that was a much longer time of absence, it almost seems like a pattern to me. Once you have a month of consistent time, I'd be more than willing to give you a +1. 

You're a good guy, and I've never had an issue with you. I feel you have a good grasp on the rules and illegal spots, and are very good at communicating with staff online that something is amiss. 

It looks to me that you're pretty much on your way to becoming Trusted either way. Though by the time your application gets accepted or rejected I'm sure your time will have already improved ^_^

See you on the Prop Field happy
Yes, I was absent from the server for alittle and it was due to work, but food and bills do come before a video game. I don't staff here so an absence of leave wasn't needed, but I do warn others when i get backed up like i did.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Ill give you a +1. Yeah you were gone for two weeks for work (which Im sure you will continue to be active so I don't see it as an issue considering you were active before those two weeks), but when you are on you do show dedication to helping the prop hunt server. You're very helpful with or without staff on too and step in when no staff are on to maintain the server.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Even if you were gone from the server you still maintained active on the discord and the forums. Missing for two weeks is a lot different than disappearing for a month or more and then coming back immediately applying for staff. You waited a bit and got time on the server before applying, also it appears that you took critique from your previous applications. I am a +1 on this, I believe you would be a good addition to staff at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
To me Happy is a great player who was pass Staff member here. He knows the rules enjoys the game and maintains a friendly attitude towards everyone... Well thats what Ive seen. Ive played with him for a while and I would like to see him become staff 1+

Because you can always ask him for help 

Best Of luck Happy ^_^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

in my honest opinion happy is better then some of our current staff members he's an excellent help while on server and definitely is dedicated to helping I think he'd be a great addition to staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 you have helped me more than a few times in dealing with the trolls that appear on the server. Good luck.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
Since I am a TTT player my input might not matter as much, but I would easily +1 and here's why.. When I got on PH a few nights ago Happy and someone else helped me learn the ropes of what exactly to do. Knows the rules and the ins and outs of PH, seeing as Happy also has past staff experience here I say you deserve another chance because you've done a hell of a job here recently as well. I don't think that little break in time should count you out, most people work and it just overcame you at that time. Good luck.